Yankees 7 game win streak over

Jet Moses

He surpassed Dimaggio in the gay threads streak long ago. He's reaching Cal Ripken territory now in gayness.

Gayness is you crying like a little girl in the Willie got fired thread. Go get a tissue and wipe your nose you slobbering sissy.

Gayness is you crying like a little girl in the Willie got fired thread. Go get a tissue and wipe your nose you slobbering sissy.

Wow, I'm hurt, Jetmoses, a kid probably hasn't ventured outside of Mommy's basement for two weeks and has probably never even kissed a girl calling me a sissy.

Hey, at least you're right about firing Willie turning the Mets season around. How much did the Rockies beat you guys last night by? 7-1?

Mets fans: Why do you care about the Yankees and what they do???

I dont give a damn if the Yankees win or lose. They arent our rivals.

And who gives a crap if Yankee fans sh!t all over the Mets. You want to be as pathetic and lame as they are?

God Damn Mets fans. Grow the F#CK up. Be the bigger man.

Mets fans: Why do you care about the Yankees and what they do???

I dont give a damn if the Yankees win or lose. They arent our rivals.

And who gives a crap if Yankee fans sh!t all over the Mets. You want to be as pathetic and lame as they are?

God Damn Mets fans. Grow the F#CK up. Be the bigger man.

The Yankees would not have any of the championships they have since 1996 if it wasn't for all the ex-Mets, ex-Red Sox and ex-Blue Jays.

So it's really an inferiority complex when they bash on the Mets and other teams.

:Typotux:

The Yankees would not have any of the championships they have since 1996 if it wasn't for all the ex-Mets, ex-Red Sox and ex-Blue Jays.

So it's really an inferiority complex when they bash on the Mets and other teams.

No most yankee fans are just ass-hats who like nothing better to do than trash other teams. How many yankee fans actually know something about baseball outside of the Yankees? Very few.

Why lower yourself to their level? I never understand that.

No most yankee fans are just ass-hats who like nothing better to do than trash other teams. How many yankee fans actually know something about baseball outside of the Yankees? Very few.

What do you mean "outside of the Yankees"?

Ever watch Beer Money on YSN? It's embarrassing, you see these ass-hats decked out in all their Yankee gear sitting in a Yankee bar outside the stadium and they can't even answer simple world series questions.

I never understood "lowering yourelf to their level".

I like mixing it up in the gutter.

that's trash.

Sorry... Im just not a trash talking type of guy. Its stupid and pointless.

I guess I pride myself on being able to discuss the sport and not trying to one-up each other. My life is above putting people down.

Dont get me wrong, I will attack when people come after what I love, but I will not go out looking for a trash talking.

Plus, being a fan of the Mets, its a little tough to trash talk anyone these days.

What do you mean "outside of the Yankees"?

Ever watch Beer Money on YSN? It's embarrassing, you see these ass-hats decked out in all their Yankee gear sitting in a Yankee bar outside the stadium and they can't even answer simple world series questions.

you mean every answer isnt Derek Jeter?

Archived