A-rod

Blackout

He was with very talented Seattle teams and a Texas team that was a 95 win team 2 years before aAAropd arrived?

Bob, should teh arrival of the "best player in baseball" mean an "average" team should have more wins with his arrival?

And, should they lose more once he leaves?

Bob i am interested in your unbiased opinion.

Please don't use the "team got better when he left," "team got worse when he got there," or hasn't won any championships arguments. You're just digging yourself deeper.

Please don't use the "team got better when he left," "team got worse when he got there," or hasn't won any championships arguments. You're just digging yourself deeper.

Please elaborate, Mike. Do some of that sabermetric mumbo jumbo. We really miss that.

Did the Yankees expect to win championships after they signed A-Rod? Or, are they just happy to have him.

Bide time, as it were, waiting for theHOF talent of Hughes (your words) to take hold.

Please elaborate, Mike. Do some of that sabermetric mumbo jumbo. We really miss that.

Did the Yankees expect to win championships after they signed A-Rod? Or, are they just happy to have him.

Bide time, as it were, waiting for theHOF talent of Hughes (your words) to take hold.

All A-Rod has done is produce his ENTIRE CAREER. He's been the best player in MLB for the length of his career. What more do you expect him to do? ONE PLAYER CAN'T WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP.

Stop calling me Mike. I don't know why you're doing it, but stop. It's starting to piss me off.

All A-Rod has done is produce his ENTIRE CAREER. He's been the best player in MLB for the length of his career. What more do you expect him to do? ONE PLAYER CAN'T WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP.

Stop calling me Mike. I don't know why you're doing it, but stop. It's starting to piss me off.

Excuse me, meant Madmike. My apologies and more apropos.

In this instance, I think that I was pretty clear when I said :

J Foxxx > Arod.

Can it be spelled out any easier?

Who asked you? I certainly didn't. The question asked (tongue in cheek because only a fool would consider it) was "what do his peers think of him?" If you think they are comparing him to Jimmie Foxx you're delusional.

What other players are you comparing him to? Who has "similar numbers" that make his lack of a championship so ****ing important?

Who asked you? I certainly didn't. The question asked (tongue in cheek because only a fool would consider it) was "what do his peers think of him?" If you think they are comparing him to Jimmie Foxx you're delusional.

What other players are you comparing him to? Who has "similar numbers" that make his lack of a championship so ****ing important?

We already established last week his peers think he is "overrated" ;)

Oh the coincidences:

Seattle, the year after A-Rod leaves : +25 wins

Texas, the first year with A-Rod: +2 wins

Texas, the year after A-Rod leaves: +18 wins

Yankees, the first few years with A-rod, exactly the same, but the World Series wins and appearances dissapear.

Still waiting for a logical argument...

Yup, the stink that ARod leaves behind permutates. ;) It just lessens right after he leaves.

so whats gonna be ur argument when he wins a world series bc he is gonna in the next 10 years atleast once.

i love how arod takes the heat for not winning but its a team sport.. just goes to show that he is the best and if he does mediocre then his teams cant win..

Archived