InstantClassic's First Off-Season Video

InstantClassic

Nice job man. I'd love to do something like that if I had a camera and knew how to work it and all that jazz.

BTW, you can do that but couldn't answer my PM request of where you got those mini jerseys in your signature? Ass. :P

And hey, lets get a new jersey in there brotha! A nice #25 or #52 or maybe even a #1. ;)

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge. Lets talk about how great The Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge is in your next video, alright man?

Nice job man. I'd love to do something like that if I had a camera and knew how to work it and all that jazz.

BTW, you can do that but couldn't answer my PM request of where you got those mini jerseys in your signature? Ass. :P

And hey, lets get a new jersey in there brotha! A nice #25 or #52 or maybe even a #1. ;)

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge. Lets talk about how great The Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge is in your next video, alright man?

Thanks...and sorry bro. I do apologize. You did get an answer from someone though, right?

No worries, I have more Jets jerseys then I'd care to. Ill get the rotation going.

Appreciate the support..and you know I had to plug for Max!

Just some friendly advice, cut down on the "uh's" and "and uh's". ;)

Get your material together and do a few practice runs, then suck down an ice coffee and roll 'em!

I agree with JM. Clearly you know Jets football, I think it'd be interesting to hear opinions/thoughts/facts that JN hasn't brought up ad nauseam. Including, lesser known rookies, schemes and how they may pertain to certain players, position coaches..etc

Otherwise, good stuff. It takes some guts to post something like this on a message board full of people who know way too much about the Jets. You know what they say about practice.

Nice job man you hit on alot of key points.

I agree with you in the sense that i think the BIGGEST key to the JETS season (besides choosing the best QB option) is KRIS JENKINS. If he can anchor our line it would be amazing.

And about the QB battle in camp, how does it hurt in having a competition between Chad & Kellen? Competition is supposed to bring out the best in a player.

Nice job!

Hey, your lil buddy SBIII outed you over in the old country.

Edit: I see he's having another meltdown in his HDTV thread. that kid always entertains.

It was only a matter of time.

Thanks for the praise, saw it over at ThePhins as well..you can be a pretty good guy when you want to be ;)

Someone figured it out and banned me..I didn't think I was going to last more than a couple of minutes.

Archived