Patriot Hater Song

InstantClassic

RvxlTf1Oj8I

That one wasn't bad but it looks petty considering it came from an LA radio station. LA doesn't even have an NFL team and the Lakers just lost to the Celtics in the Finals.

My visit to the Meadowlands in Week 2 is going to be fun.

all the energy put into hating the Pats....too bad that same energy could not be put into actually beating them

Its getting pretty sad. I have seen a couple of posters here state that their hatred for the Pats is more than their love for the Jets.

Its getting pretty sad. I have seen a couple of posters here state that their hatred for the Pats is more than their love for the Jets.

Agreed with both of you. the Jets can only wish that had half the success of the pats over the last few years. Lets get better as a team so we can actually beat the pats=concentate on that.

I mentioned that in another thread and I said it was directed at the end of last season. What I meant by that was I cared more about the outcome of New England games (Hoping they would lose the perfect season) than Jet games (Season was over), if you see what I mean.

I mentioned that in another thread and I said it was directed at the end of last season. What I meant by that was I cared more about the outcome of New England games (Hoping they would lose the perfect season) than Jet games (Season was over), if you see what I mean.

The sad thing was a lot of the posters here having Giants avatars and sigs after they won the Super Bowl. I thought Jets fans hated the Giants?

Either way I understand where you are coming from.

I'm completely over the Super Bowl and am looking forward to the new season.

The sad thing was a lot of the posters here having Giants avatars and sigs after they won the Super Bowl. I thought Jets fans hated the Giants?

I have no hatred for the Giants and doubt I ever will. I think that's more a NY thing.

And don't lie, You'll never get over...

35193852.jpg

...Sorry, I couldn't resist.;)

I have no hatred for the Giants and doubt I ever will. I think that's more a NY thing.

And don't lie, You'll never get over...

35193852.jpg

...Sorry, I couldn't resist.;)

Doesn't bother me at all. The Packers/Pats Super Bowl still bothers me as I was there.

A lot of Jets fans do hate the Giants...

But a lot of those same fans hate the Pats even more.

The Jets and Giants have no rivalry, we play each other once every 4 years.

I don't hate the Giants, and can't really understand how some Jets fans do.

It must be a I'm a Met fan I hate the Yankees inferiority thing, makes no sense to me.

Archived