POTW Bot

Max has nominated a post.

Reason:

potw nom

Forum: NY Jets \ NFL Talk

Posted by: flgreen

Original Content:

WOW

The way the real estate market has dropped, you can get a small house in Florida for that.

Can't but help thinking about 1968 sitting in the freezing rain watching Namath for a few bucks, not it will cost $ 68,000 to watch Pennington.. WOW

Max has nominated a post.

Reason:

The only thing I think he was wrong about is they aren't a bag of douches. They are a box of douches.

Posted by: SlugORama99

Original Content:

Well, I listened to Mara on WFAN a little while ago and it just hit me that 40+ years of Jets season tickets in my family will end next year. It is a shame that the billionaires have decided to have their fans foot the bill for their new stadium, as well as raise ticket prices, refreshments, parking, etc. It is such a load of bull****! It was getting increasingly harder to factor in the yearly season tickets hit in the budget as it is. They are going to price most of the diehard fans out of the new stadium. Way to go, Woody. You and the Maras are a bag of douches!

Sperm Edwards has nominated a post.

Reason:

nice

Posted by: joewilly

Original Content:

how bout not bein so obvious with yer sucking up to the potw decider :confused:

btw beans, those kids in your avatar are the most incredibly adorable children i have ever seen in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are they yours by chance ;)

guess so.

Yes there is no intelligence built in (much like our mod forum). I said we built a database. All I did is change the report this post functionality and change the phrase to potw.

Mad genius I am. ;)

POTW will be a piece of cake with this in place - damn awesome job, mad genius. ;)

Beans you want to definitely do it? The people want you to? I can give you delete, move and merge rights so you can delete all the stupid comments that the mods make.

:shutit:

Beans you want to definitely do it? The people want you to? I can give you delete, move and merge rights so you can delete all the stupid comments that the mods make.

:shutit:

Thor99 has nominated a post.

Reason:

Quote:

Max is fat.

:rl:

Archived