Jets vs Raiders 1982 Divisonal Playoffs

JetsMan57

Cool! thanks!

Chris Ward getting his helmet ripped off in that game is classic! also Kirk Springs decleating Cliff Branch and Jerry Holmes catching the INT after that hit were some great memories.

No problem. Glad you enjoyed them. I expect Youtube to take down the videos and cancel my account any day now lol.

I love seeing the old games from when i was a kid. I have a ton, I was watching the Jets-Bengal game yesterday. I have this game on tape but it's not great quality(unlike the Bengal game) but it's still great seeing the Jets win a game like that. We were so close that year.

I love seeing the old games from when i was a kid. I have a ton, I was watching the Jets-Bengal game yesterday. I have this game on tape but it's not great quality(unlike the Bengal game) but it's still great seeing the Jets win a game like that. We were so close that year.

We shoulda won it all! Definately the best team in the NFL that year. F-ing Shula for not tarping the field!!!

We shoulda won it all! Definately the best team in the NFL that year. F-ing Shula for not tarping the field!!!

The problem I have w/ the tarp excuse is we played Miami twice during the reg season in good weather and lost both times PLUS Miami was playing on the same fiedl that day. The better excuse was the Dolphins fumble that they ruled down, gastineau had recovered a clear fumble but they ruled the runner down and Miami kept possession and scored their only offensive TD on that drive.

The problem I have w/ the tarp excuse is we played Miami twice during the reg season in good weather and lost both times PLUS Miami was playing on the same fiedl that day. The better excuse was the Dolphins fumble that they ruled down, gastineau had recovered a clear fumble but they ruled the runner down and Miami kept possession and scored their only offensive TD on that drive.

Pretty hard to blame the tarp when your QB throws a swing pass to the the outside linebacker for 6

Archived