Erik Boland Tues PM report

flgreen

I mentioned to Bob today that I thought it was nice, him acknowledging a second football team in New York. Ever hear crickets after saying something you think is funny? Get it all the time. Got it from Bob there.

There is only one way to make this go away, WIN!

I don't want to turn this comment into a chad vs. kellen thing. because honestly if chad wins the jets lose. We need a qb now. and chad is not the answer.

so you would rather go with the guy who is having a worse traing camp than the guy whos having a good camp?

so you would rather go with the guy who is having a worse traing camp than the guy whos having a good camp?

The problem is the guy who is having the good camp sucks. So if the other guy can't beat out the established sucky guy this season is basically a waste.

The problem is the guy who is having the good camp sucks. So if the other guy can't beat out the established sucky guy this season is basically a waste.

chad sucks when he has 2 torn ligaments and a crappy OL.

He succedds when hes healthy and has a decent OL(see 2006)

no not at all. I'm saying we need to go a whole new direction. And not necessarily favre either. but someone needs to lead this team then what we have. anyone know how ainge is doing?

chad sucks when he has 2 torn ligaments and a crappy OL.

He succedds when hes healthy and has a decent OL(see 2006)

He has been injured every single year since 2002 with the lone exception of 06. In 06 he threw 17 touchdowns and had 20 turnovers. So if he somehow avoids the inevitable injury, chances are he is going to be mediocre. Forgive me for not being more excited.

no not at all. I'm saying we need to go a whole new direction. And not necessarily favre either. but someone needs to lead this team then what we have. anyone know how ainge is doing?[/quote]

It appears Ratliff is way ahead of Ainge on the depth chart. From what I have read Ainge has been very inconsistent. One day looks good the next day he looks like a 5th round rookie QB. Ainge seems to be a PS player. If they can get away with it.

Ratliff, by all accounts has been the best QB in camp, which is very interesting. Of course he has only had several snaps with the 1st team. Unless Clemens comes out of his stupor, very soon, pennington will be the starting day QB.

The real competition then becomes between Ratliff, and Clemens for the #2 spot. WOW

This is not where I was hoping the Jets would be now

Archived