Erik Boland Monday TC AM

flgreen

Its kind of frustrating reading all of these training camp reports, you read one guy and Clemens clearly outshined Pennington despite the pick. You read another it sounds like the exact opposite. I guess we'll just have to see for ourselves on Thursday.

i've been saying it all off season, but because so many are so peesimistic they just can't see it.

whomever is the Qube the Jets will be in good shape. i know clemens is in his 3rd year but he is still a rookie, he's only played 8 games and until you play enough you just can't get a feel for the game speed.

as for Chad, he's the ultimate QB in the crappiest body. so as long as he is healthy and protected he'll put the team in a position to win.

Jets make the playoffs this season no matter the Qube

I have never read one saying Kellen outshined Chad...

BZ

In Boland's blog he stated that Kellen's passes "looked better" than Chad's. That will almost always be the case because Kellen throws more on a rope. But the true test comes in live game action when Kellen will actual get hit if he waits to long to make these nice throws. In camp and scrimmage the play gets called dead. You will truely get to see if Kellen's pocket presence is better in game action after he takes a big hit.

Realistically, both the QBs are going to play at some point during the year so I hope they are both getting better.

If Kellen is the future, he better start making his case now.

BZ

Chad will start all 20 games.

Archived