Happy Birthday Lauren

Maxman

Wow. Who knew you were a romantic? ;)

Happy Birthday Lauren!

birthday_graphics_35.gif

LOL.

And she didn't even post in this thread yet did she? They are having a nice week down the Shore. Our kids are definitely beach kids!

sssshhhhh, she isn't getting a gift. So I had to over do it with the videos.

It is the modern day construction paper gift. I made it. :-P

That was the sweetest thing!!! I absolutely loved it! Thank you Phil for always making me smile! It was a very thoughtful gift, they are the BEST!!! It has been an amazing 21 years of great memories together!

Thank you for loving me so much!!!:cloud9:::wub:love0038:

Thank you everyone for such nice birthday wishes. That was very nice to come home to. :cheers:

I had a great three days down at the beach with the kids and family. It was an awesome three days of beach, boardwalk, and relaxation. The best part was the max joined us for my birthday night. I appreciate that you drove down and back just to be with me that night! :)

Life is great and I am looking forward to watching my kids grow and spending my time with my loving husband. I could not ask for anything more!:)

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Belated Birthday Lauren. I didn't know Lauren was your name. It's a beautiful name. Are you familiar with the etymology of it? Here's more than you're probably interested in:

LAUREN

Usage: English Pronounced: LAWR-ən [key]

Variant or feminine form of LAURENCE (1). Originally a masculine name, it was first popularized as a feminine name by actress Betty Jean Perske (1924-), who used Lauren Bacall as her stage name.

LAURENCE (1)

Gender: Masculine Usage: English Pronounced: LAWR-ənts [key]

From the Roman cognomen Laurentius, which meant "from Laurentum". Laurentum was a city in ancient Italy, its name probably deriving from Latin laurus "laurel". Saint Laurence was a 3rd-century deacon and martyr from Rome. According to tradition he was roasted alive on a gridiron because, when ordered to hand over the church's treasures, he presented the sick and poor. Due to the saint's popularity, the name came into general use in the Christian world (in various spellings). In the Middle Ages this name was common in England, partly because of a second saint by this name, a 7th-century Archbishop of Canterbury. Likewise it has been common in Ireland due to the 12th-century Saint Laurence O'Toole (whose real name was [url=http://www.behindthename.com/name/lorca10n]Lorc

Archived