So now that I just paid a gazillion dollars for the NFL package...

anskyruben

...how badly will the Jets make me regret getting it ? I know it's cheaper than PSL's but I am hoping to be treated to a "decent" season. I am not asking for much, but something better than 8-8 would make me chuckle. Oh, and please beat the Chargers so my friends can stfu. Thank you . :wild:

...how badly will the Jets make me regret getting it ? I know it's cheaper than PSL's but I am hoping to be treated to a "decent" season. I am not asking for much, but something better than 8-8 would make me chuckle. Oh, and please beat the Chargers so my friends can stfu. Thank you . :wild:

If I lived out of market I would get the Ticket, whatever it cost.

yea tell me about T-99...my tips are WAY down too-people just ain't got it-even out in rich horse country Wellington

I think they still have it, but they're just holding on to it tighter.

Just have to hold on until October.

superbowl?

I think any fan who doesn't live in their teams respective area should have this package. Whats the point of being a fan if you can't watch the games? I know personally I could never miss a Regular Season game, even a Preseason Game.

Archived