Why are we still talking about chad?!?!

LiLMiCKMANTLE

Because Chad gave everything for this team. Took us to the playoffs 3 times and QB'd this team to being a kick away from an AFC Championship game. He was a great guy and a class act, he will be one of my favourite all time Jets regardless of the rough ending. Had it not been for injuries, who knows?

Because Chad gave everything for this team. Took us to the playoffs 3 times and QB'd this team to being a kick away from an AFC Championship game. He was a great guy and a class act, he will be one of my favourite all time Jets regardless of the rough ending. Had it not been for injuries, who knows?

Most of it while playing for the second most inept coach in the history of the NFL.

Thanks, Chad.

he is old news people on the Bigger and better and older things..lol :D

for the record, he's still here. Later on this afternoon he'll be gone. I wish him God speed and do well wherever he goes unless he comes back to play my team, I hope he wins:box:.

for the record, he's still here. Later on this afternoon he'll be gone. I wish him God speed and do well wherever he goes unless he comes back to play my team, I hope he wins:box:.

He has ***Officially*** been released.

Archived