Anti-Chad Sentiment?

Thor99

do it. it'll just expose your fellow mod thor as a hipocrate. HE started this thread. i wouldn't have joined otherwise. i thought you guys were different from ji

I said you wouldn't be banned, and you haven't. I never said anything about not deleting classless posts.

Welcome to JetNation, the site that cares.

Some of the mods don't give a ****, though.

do it. it'll just expose your fellow mod thor as a hipocrate. HE started this thread. i wouldn't have joined otherwise. i thought you guys were different from ji

KJ...Thor was teasing with his thread. We don't allow our posters to wish death on players or anybody else openly in our forums. As a Mod,I hope you understand where I am coming from.

Thor doesn't need any more exposure....trust me. His junk is out right now as I type this. Point is... I asked you to stop. I hope that is cool. Oh and you shouldn't call people names you can't spell. defeats the purpose.

......and yours, except for baseball related ones.......:cool:

The good guys have the night off tonight.

It's nice when your young players actually contribute, rather than spend all their time on the DL.

KJ...Thor was teasing with his thread. We don't allow our posters to wish death on players or anybody else openly in our forums. As a Mod,I hope you understand where I am coming from.

Thor doesn't need any more exposure....trust me. His junk is out right now as I type this. Point is... I asked you to stop. I hope that is cool. Oh and you shouldn't call people names you can't spell. defeats the purpose.

sounds like false advertising to me. thor just wanted to trash ji so he could look cool :box:

Hipocrate? I don't see what the doctor's oath has to do with Chad Pennington.

sounds like false advertising to me. thor just wanted to trash ji so he could look cool :box:

I am the uncool. I have no chance of ever being cool. I don't even try any more.

You are actually a product of my plan. I was hoping that some of those banned JI posters would come and post here. Thank you for fulfilling my plan.

Archived