Anti-Chad Sentiment?

Thor99

Dooshey

Chad was a PRO

He gave the Jets what he could

He is missed

By who? sentimental sissies who have emotional attachment to a QB who couldn't bring his team back from a 6 pt deficit?

Adios chad....don't get hurt leaving town...best of luck fishing or squirrel hunting or whatever you do...if you decided to play footall again...I hope it's with a division rival so we can finally get 2 easy victories a season.

By who? sentimental sissies who have emotional attachment to a QB who couldn't bring his team back from a 6 pt deficit?

Adios chad....don't get hurt leaving town...best of luck fishing or squirrel hunting or whatever you do...if you decided to play footall again...I hope it's with a division rival so we can finally get 2 east victories a season.

The Dolphins are and have been even worse without Pennington.

That's not fair to say until Chad suits up for them. I'll sure they will be worse this yr minus Jason Taylor & Zach Thomas and with Pennington.

Yes but my point is they'd be worse minus Jason Taylor & Zach Thomas and with Josh McCown/Chad Henne/John Beck.:shock:

hey, what the f***? you guys told me it was cool here to bash pennington. what's with deleting posts. f*** CHADWICK PENNINGTON

I will delete any threads /post that wish harm or death on Chad Pennington.

It will not be allowed.

no thanks. i'll post what i want. that's what this site is fopr right? you just said you wouldn't ban anyone :P you almost encouraged it!

You post what you want, and we'll delete what we want.

Fair enough?

hey smizzy, since im new here, how can i search previous threads youve made? just curious

Use the Search feature. Its pretty straight forward. Since you have wished death on a player, I'm not sure you can work that out.

BTW: Good luck with threads started by Smizzy. There must be at least 800.

I'll gladly ban you. I'm an ******* through and through and enjoy being one.

do it. it'll just expose your fellow mod thor as a hipocrate. HE started this thread. i wouldn't have joined otherwise. i thought you guys were different from ji

Archived