Lets all contribute

Gainzo

With JN loading slower than a Ted Washington 40 yard dash I think its time for us to pool some cash together for Max so that he can buy a new server.

The traffic in the last 24 hours will be nothing compared to what will happen in the week leading up to the Jets home opener.

Who is on board?

I would have been before the two negs from Max, now I'm thinking of challenging him to a boxing match.

Max is too much of a nice guy to give neg rep (He always sends me a PM when I get out of hand). Unless, of course, you deserved it.

Kick in some cash.

Max is too much of a nice guy to give neg rep (He always sends me a PM when I get out of hand). Unless, of course, you deserved it.

Kick in some cash.

I did not deserve it, I told him the site was down and he negged me. I really want to box him now.

Max, accept my challenge.

With JN loading slower than a Ted Washington 40 yard dash I think its time for us to pool some cash together for Max so that he can buy a new server.

The traffic in the last 24 hours will be nothing compared to what will happen in the week leading up to the Jets home opener.

Who is on board?

He should be making a ton of money off the ads with all these weirdos here today.

Eff him. :)

Archived