john clayton=hater

BReal32

john clayton of espn is a tool. have any of you read a thing he's written since the trade? all his articles are about how favre is the big loser here and he settled for NY. sorry i can't post any links right now but you should really read his articles. this guy hates us.

favre is the big loser here and he settled for NY.

It's essentially true. He wanted to stay in the NFC North. Badly. If not, at least Tampa offered him the chance to play the Pack once this year. His only leverage was to retire rather than report wherever the Pack decided to send him. In the end, he wanted to play.

I hope all these articles and circumstances serve to motivate him further.

Lets face it, the Jets were not Favre's first choice and I think he said as much, but in the end it doesn't matter. He's wearing green and white and on paper the Jets are better for it. The only thing that matter is that you know when Brett steps on the field he'll compete as hard as anyone.

Lets face it, the Jets were not Favre's first choice and I think he said as much, but in the end it doesn't matter. He's wearing green and white and on paper the Jets are better for it. The only thing that matter is that you know when Brett steps on the field he'll compete as hard as anyone.

Amen to that.

I didn't hear anything about spy equipment and breaking up marriages in there.

...you know, I have seen a witty post or two by you - just not recently.

I don't know Garb - that was pretty accura - What? my Fedex packaged arrived?

From the Patrio....

Um...

HMMM....

:cheers:And Scene! :cheers:

Come on Garb, you know we're gonna give it to you until hell freezes over when it comes to mumbles...

Archived