Speed Kills: Ratliff, Clowney Strike Twice

JetNation

Lightning delayed the game for an hour, but when it recommenced, David Clowney’s lightning-like strikes propelled the Jets in a 24-20 victory over the Browns in their preseason opener. With 13:17 left in the second quarter, linebacker Eric Barton intercepted Brady Quinn, setting up the Jets, trailing, 7-0, at their 29. At 13:11, Clowney was in the end zone and the game was a point-after ...

More...

Lightning delayed the game for an hour, but when it recommenced, David Clowney’s lightning-like strikes propelled the Jets in a 24-20 victory over the Browns in their preseason opener. With 13:17 left in the second quarter, linebacker Eric Barton intercepted Brady Quinn, setting up the Jets, trailing, 7-0, at their 29. At 13:11, Clowney was in the end zone and the game was a point-after ...

More...

I Heard there was a goaline stand by the Defense can someone elaborate?

With a few minutes in the game Lowery picked a ball in the endzone to ice the game.

I was generally disappointed in the starting D

I didn't know that. I haven't gotten to see the stat sheet, but SFJ was saying how well lowery played. Haven't not seen him play yet, i'm interested to know if he has the speed to play at the number 2 CB spot.

I didn't know that. I haven't gotten to see the stat sheet, but SFJ was saying how well lowery played. Haven't not seen him play yet, i'm interested to know if he has the speed to play at the number 2 CB spot.

I watched him play in the Shriners bowl and I also watched him practice down here in Texas and I will have to say yes he does. In the practice his assignment was Marcus Henry at the East West Shrine game and he was all over him like flies on stank

With a few minutes in the game Lowery picked a ball in the endzone to ice the game.

I was generally disappointed in the starting D

He did get a pick in the end zone but Cleveland came back again and I think

they had a first down on our 5 and we held them for four sstraight plays to end the game.

He certainly looked fast on his punt return TD. I mean, really fast.

Archived