is that Mariano in during a non-save situation in the 8th??

Blackout

I agree guys. I hate to say it, but this is the first time in 13 years that I am embarassed, disgusted and totally livid to be a Yankee fan. This team is the true meaning of pieces of sh*t. They made a good start today by dumping 2 worthless turds. More to follow in the offseason. I hope Cashman, and VonSteingrabber Jr are taking notes. I want massive layoffs in the offseason. If this were my crew of guys, pink slips would be flying. Besides Jeter, Afraud and Abreu, no one in todays starting lineup should be starting in 09.

When all you can muster vs. the vaunted Kansas City Royals is 3 puny runs, you do not deserve to play in the postseason.

redir?src=image&requestId=91f6a9bb86e09b87&userQuery=stick+a+fork+images&clickedItemDest=242562401726752088070949855781329161427&clickedItemMark=1218859970506&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Fwww1.istockphoto.com%2Ffile_thumbview_approve%2F2650063%2F2%2Fistockphoto_2650063_stick_a_fork_in_it.jpg&moduleId=image_details.M.xml&clickedItemDescription=Image Details

Hang in there Bugg as you get to face the almighty non Latin pitcher Brian Bannister on Sunday.:D 7-11 5.36 ERA, 1.44 WHIP.

Carlos Delgado since June 1.....18 HR -53 RBI's.

Hang in there Bugg as you get to face the almighty non Latin pitcher Brian Bannister on Sunday.:D 7-11 5.36 ERA, 1.44 WHIP.

Carlos Delgado since June 1.....18 HR -53 RBI's.

Bannister takes the ball every 5th day, unlike, say, 2/5s of the Mets spring training rotation.And he's doing it in the AL, so if you knock a 1/1.2 runs off that ERA and put him in the NL. He's decent back end of the rotation type pitcher. Where is Amborix Burgos these days? Asking people if they want fries with that, perhaps?

And given the Yanks's offense, there's a real good chance Bannister is going to shave some percetange points off that ERA. The Yankees are like the Fountain of Youth for opposing pitchers' stats.

Delgado is have a good offensive season since July 1; he's still a douchebag of a human being.

I think if Hughes and Kennedy along with Joba would have got their work in this season (even if it was not all good) Yankee fans probably would have sacrificed the playoffs to get them some experience

Well, Joba has been all we could have asked for and more, but the crappy seasons of Hughes and Kennedy have really put a damper on the possible maturity of our pitching staff

It looks as if we go into next season with the same question marks about the staff (athough we'll sign one of the big F/A's)

The real isssue for us has not necessarily been the pitching, it's the bats....and the continued lack of clutch hitting

Not sure if it the ARod factor or what, but the Yanks need another stick in that lineup to take some pressure off ARod

Next seasons lineup

Damon....say what you want, but the guy has been our best hitter

Jeter.....might hbe to move him down the lineup

Abreu....Mr Softee stays, professional player

Arod...No choice

Matsui....You don't realize how much this team misses him

Tex...1st base for the next 5 years

Posada...d/h catcher platoon

X....i like what we have in this guy

Cano...get this guy to the bottom of the order until he proves himself again

Staff

Joba

CC

Wang

Andy

Hughes/Moose

I think if Hughes and Kennedy along with Joba would have got their work in this season (even if it was not all good) Yankee fans probably would have sacrificed the playoffs to get them some experience

Well, Joba has been all we could have asked for and more, but the crappy seasons of Hughes and Kennedy have really put a damper on the possible maturity of our pitching staff

It looks as if we go into next season with the same question marks about the staff (athough we'll sign one of the big F/A's)

The real isssue for us has not necessarily been the pitching, it's the bats....and the continued lack of clutch hitting

Not sure if it the ARod factor or what, but the Yanks need another stick in that lineup to take some pressure off ARod

Next seasons lineup

Damon....say what you want, but the guy has been our best hitter

Jeter.....might hbe to move him down the lineup

Abreu....Mr Softee stays, professional player

Arod...No choice

Matsui....You don't realize how much this team misses him

Tex...1st base for the next 5 years

Posada...d/h catcher platoon

X....i like what we have in this guy

Cano...get this guy to the bottom of the order until he proves himself again

Staff

Joba

CC

Wang

Andy

Hughes/Moose

Nady has been the brightest spot in the lineup so far this year. He will pay big dividends in the next year to come.

Archived