Manny, Harden, CC or Tex

Blackout

which was the best?? all are panning out

i think the Dodgers may overtake the D-backs which was UNTHINKABLE in may.

webb-haren is still THE best 1-2 punch in baseball but may not be enough with that lineup.

CC is 8-0 in 9 starts in milwakee, and they will win the wildcard for sure

harden will be a great trade if he doesn't get hurt

Bay is also doing fine in Boston, but NOTHING can touch the CC Fat addition.

If the crew do make the playoffs, i think the become very dangerous with CC and sheets leading off the series. One thing that may be going overlooked is Gallardo is probably going to be back by Ocotober. He may be the last piece to a pitching staff that needs everyone healthy.

The crew are built around the long ball and i could see them throwing up some goose eggs come playoff times. The staff needs to be up to the occassion.

To lump Bay into that group is a ****ing joke

Bay is a nice little player, but he is in no way shape or form in the mold of Manny or Tex

Bay is a right handed version of JD Drew

Nothing special

Jason Bay since joining the Sox:

18 Games:

.347 BA

.398/.573/.971 (OBP/SLG/OPS)

4 HRs 18 RBIs 19 Runs

3 SBs

12-6 record (all that matters)

Are Manny's numbers better? Mostly. Are the Dodgers 10-8 since the trade. you bet.

Oh and by the way, if I were to vote it would be CC all the way, but Harden has pitched very well too, not as many wins, but his ERA is better.

And Bay's numbers are also similar to Teixera's since the trades as well.

i was gonna say harden as well. i don't have the stats in front of me but knowing the CC is basically giving the bullpen a day off is hard to measure in a statistical form.

He's meant a lot to this team.

The only reason I wouldnt put Bay in this group is because these are all FA at the end of the season. Rented Players, Bay has one more year.

I think the CC trade was the best. Acquire the guy mid season and he has a shot at the Cy Young??? In-freakin-sane

Harden - 3-1 1.50 era - 26 hits and 59 strikeouts in 42 innings pitched as a Cub.

Phuck CC's fat azz which will be somewhere other than Beer Town next year.

We'll keep Harden and like it a lot.

yea but bay will do is job and not complain and cause trouble to the club and also alot less money.

Why do most yankees fan love manny?

mannys hitting practically 1.000 in LA

are not the Red Sox still paying Mannys salary??

less $$???

I guarantee that if come son yankees he will hit .280,with risp he will be .250 when he plays defense he will suck n error everytime., and yankees will be paying him 50mill a year.

Manny is too crazy to be the type of player to crumble in high leverage situations.

Archived