Yankee Lineup

LionelRichie

The lineup posts are typically reserved for Ham but here it goes anyways. it is time to move Giambi up in the order, torre loves his l/r combos and right now that is shot.

how many solo-hr's does giambi have to hit b/f they find a way to get some guys on base for him. he is the hottest hitter in the game and there is never anyone on base or in scoring position when he gets up. hell, he has the highest OBP in the game, might as well put someone who can hit behind him.

jeter

cano

shef

giambi

arod

matsui

posada

martinez

williams/crosby/womack

i would also consider moving matsui up to 2 and cano down to 9.

This is what I would go with myself:

jeter - ss

cano - 2b

arod - 3b

giambi - 1b

sheff - rf

matsui - lf

posada - c

williams - dh

crosby - cf

i was going to suggest that arod/shef order, but i figured shef would bitch and moan about not hitting 3 so it wasn't worth the trouble.

i actually thought about:

jeter - SS

Matsui - LF

Arod - 3B

Giambi - DH

Shef - RF

williams - CF

Posada - C

martinez - 1B

Cano - 2B

I see it...but I dont believe it!

The Yankee yahoos, and the formerly credible Maxman has apparently joined them, are suddenly ranting for the "Giambino" to hit cleanup...

or should I say, the Giam-Balco?

bwa-hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

Who's gonna hit cleanup when his piss test comes back positive?

bwa-hahahhahahahahahhahahahahaaaaa

The Yankee yahoos, and the formerly credible Maxman has apparently joined them, are suddenly ranting for the "Giambino" to hit cleanup...

Great timing on that one considering that MLB just announced that Giambi has not tested positive for 'roids...oh sorry, was that another fact?

Great timing on that one considering that MLB just announced that Giambi has not tested positive for 'roids...oh sorry, was that another fact?

I am not sure that it is a fact. It may very well be...Im sure Giam-balco invested in a Whizzantor by now...but I have never heard or seen MLB release somebody's test results if they were negative.

Then again, I havent been looking for it. Seems like too much information. But just to make AFJF do some work (for once) I'm saying, go get a link to a story where MLB tested Giambalco and he passed the test.

Probably the first and only test Juicin' Jason will ever pass.

I am not sure that it is a fact. It may very well be...Im sure Giam-balco invested in a Whizzantor by now...but I have never heard or seen MLB release somebody's test results if they were negative.

Then again, I havent been looking for it. Seems like too much information. But just to make AFJF do some work (for once) I'm saying, go get a link to a story where MLB tested Giambalco and he passed the test.

he takes growth hormone which MLB can't test for.

Here you go...unlike yourself I actually deal in facts, I don't claim to and then base my posts on opinion and a deep rage fueled by jealousy.

Jason Giambi's breakout month -- 14 homers, 24 RBI in July -- apparently has given rise to a prank caller.

Jason Giambi

Designated Httr

New York Yankees

2005 SEASON STATISTICS

GM HR RBI R OBP AVG

88 19 47 43 .443 .284

A man has been calling media outlets, claiming to be the assistant to Yankees president Randy Levine, with information that Giambi had tested positive for steroids, the New York Daily News reported Thursday.

In response, Yankees officials have asked the New York Police Department to find the caller, who claimed Major League Baseball would announce the failed test Friday.

A team and a league source both told the Daily News that Giambi, who has been tested at least once this season, has not failed MLB's steroid tests.

"If he had [tested positive], everybody would know," one source told the paper. "He's been clean."

The team source also said Levine does not have a male assistant.

"I'm very happy for him. He's gone through a great deal, worked very hard, has proven to be a winner and I'm proud of him. I'm proud of Jason Giambi," George Steinbrenner said in a statement received by the paper.

Giambi hit 14 homers in July, becoming the first Yankee to hit that many in a month since Mickey Mantle in 1961. He was hitting a season-low .195 on May 9, but has raised his average to .284

You really are an idiot.

Did it occur to your most likely drug-addled brain that Giambi is probably tested like once every 3 hours? Not to mention what he went through last year, there is no reason for this guy to back on steroids. Did I mention you're an idiot?

You should not lose focus. You blast me for saying Giambi should move up in the lineup. I am making a lineup based on performance. He is hitting the hell out of the ball. He should be in a more prime spot.

I hope he is clean. But the off the field discussion has no room in this thread.

You should not lose focus. You blast me for saying Giambi should move up in the lineup. I am making a lineup based on performance. He is hitting the hell out of the ball. He should be in a more prime spot.

I hope he is clean. But the off the field discussion has no room in this thread.

Don't bother Max, JBF left this thread the moment I gave him the proof he requested as far as Giambi being cleared for any positive tests by a league source. Shocking.

Archived