PSL letter.

JETSFAN5180

Can anyone provide a copy or a link. Some Season ticket holders supposedly got it today.

Id like to see FACTUAL INFORMATION coming from the NYJETS.

I`ve been checking in every 1/2 hour since Brenda said she got her letter this morning ,I am gonna have a stroke stressing out waiting on the real numbers ,with all these guys sticking up for Mgt. here you know 1 of these guys has the info ,so if it`s comming in the next few days anyway, just post the info and let us know already please!

I`ve been checking in every 1/2 hour since Brenda said she got her letter this morning ,I am gonna have a stroke stressing out waiting on the real numbers ,with all these guys sticking up for Mgt. here you know 1 of these guys has the info ,so if it`s comming in the next few days anyway, just post the info and let us know already please!

Honestly I do not think its been released yet, if it were some media guy would have posted it it in their blog. I think we should have it in time to enjoy:puke:our Labor Day weekend.

my dad got a letter a few days ago from the desk of woody johnson saying how theres going to be a fan appreciation game. I think its VS buffalo but i dont know.

Maybe thats the letter all the hype is about, because when my dad got it he thought it wad the psl's but obviously it wasnt.

my dad got a letter a few days ago from the desk of woody johnson saying how theres going to be a fan appreciation game. I think its VS buffalo but i dont know.

Maybe thats the letter all the hype is about, because when my dad got it he thought it wad the psl's but obviously it wasnt.

Yes I received that letter last week the PSL is a different letter

Yes I received that letter last week the PSL is a different letter

Woody told a small group of us in the parking lot of the Washington preseason game the following .First one guy said to Woody, Woody these PSL things aren`t really happening are they ,Woody looked right at the guy and said : I am affraid they are . Next Someone else asked him : Well Woody when are the comming ,Woody`s response was ,What are you guys in a hurry to get this bill or what ,we are still trying to work on a few things at that point I said Mr. Johnson we aren`t in any hurry to get the bill ,it`s just the sooner we know how much they will be ,the better chance we might have to save the money ,I said I don`t want to lose my tickets but I need to know how much there are & how long I have to pay them off ,Woody said we don`t want anyone to have to give up their seats either & there will be something for everyone in the new stadium then he said the letters on the PSL INFO would be comming out before the end of the month & off he went....

Woody told a small group of us in the parking lot of the Washington preseason game the following .First one guy said to Woody, Woody these PSL things aren`t really happening are they ,Woody looked right at the guy and said : I am affraid they are . Next Someone else asked him : Well Woody when are the comming ,Woody`s response was ,What are you guys in a hurry to get this bill or what ,we are still trying to work on a few things at that point I said Mr. Johnson we aren`t in any hurry to get the bill ,it`s just the sooner we know how much they will be ,the better chance we might have to save the money ,I said I don`t want to lose my tickets but I need to know how much there are & how long I have to pay them off ,Woody said we don`t want anyone to have to give up their seats either & there will be something for everyone in the new stadium then he said the letters on the PSL INFO would be comming out before the end of the month & off he went....

What a guy, Woody. He will collect the PSL's and then sell the team. Don't be fooled the reason why Woody spent so money this off season, he could care less about the Jets.

What a guy, Woody. He will collect the PSL's and then sell the team. Don't be fooled the reason why Woody spent so money this off season, he could care less about the Jets.

That would be a braindead investment if he did that.

Well Brenda is a dear friend but she didn't get a letter today. Nobody got one yet.

Well Brenda is a dear friend but she didn't get a letter today. Nobody got one yet.

That's bull. I got a letter today so I don't know what you're talking about. Sure, it wasn't about PSL's and had nothing to do with the Jets, but dammit, I did get a letter today :D

Archived