What is your season ticket seniority?

BwanaZulia

What is your season ticket seniority?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your season ticket seniority?

• Since 1977
    • Since 1980
    • Since 1985
    • Since 1990
    • Since 1995
    • Since 2000
    • Since 2002
    • Since 2004
    • Since 2005
    • Since 2007

Not really sure.

Started going in early 90's when dad's friend transferred them to my dad & his other friend Joe. Couple years later Joe wanted out so we took his name off the tickets.

So, Im assuming around 1996. We've had family changes since then, but those arent supposed to count.

Hopefully the Jets will inform us of our priority year and ranking soon so we know what to look out for.

Not really sure.

Started going in early 90's when dad's friend transferred them to my dad & his other friend Joe. Couple years later Joe wanted out so we took his name off the tickets.

So, Im assuming around 1996. We've had family changes since then, but those arent supposed to count.

Hopefully the Jets will inform us of our priority year and ranking soon so we know what to look out for.

I read you have to call the Jets to find out where your seniority is.

According to who? I read their entire website dedicated to the new stadium and didnt see any mention about having to call to know your priority.

Its ok, I sent an email to the boxoffice asking for info about this.

a poster said he called to find out and suggested if you dont know you should call.

and ok.

a poster said he called to find out and suggested if you dont know you should call.

and ok.

my problem is I dont have the ticket acct stuff with me. Its at my parents house in NY.

Plus I would rather have something on paper, a hardcopy, so if there are any issues I can always refer back to the mailing.

Its something I like to call a paper trail. Someone's word means nothing if there's an issue.

But, if they are unable to satisfy me, I'll have to break down and go to my parents house before the Pats game and get the ticket info.

my problem is I dont have the ticket acct stuff with me. Its at my parents house in NY.

Plus I would rather have something on paper, a hardcopy, so if there are any issues I can always refer back to the mailing.

Its something I like to call a paper trail. Someone's word means nothing if there's an issue.

But, if they are unable to satisfy me, I'll have to break down and go to my parents house before the Pats game and get the ticket info.

your reasons make sense. If you call ask them to mail it to as well

does 09 count as a seniority year?

The amount of years doesnt matter.

All they will do is start with 1977 and work forward from there.

The only priority you will have over anyone is newer ticket holders.

Me, I should be ahead of everyone who came after 1994 if my memory serves me correctly. But, with only 27,000 seats non-psl, thats only 7-10,000 ticket holders. Thats not much that will have the opportunity to buy them.

The amount of years doesnt matter.

All they will do is start with 1977 and work forward from there.

The only priority you will have over anyone is newer ticket holders.

Me, I should be ahead of everyone who came after 1994 if my memory serves me correctly. But, with only 27,000 seats non-psl, thats only 7-10,000 ticket holders. Thats not much that will have the opportunity to buy them.

do you think thts enough to beat 5 years?

and my dad doesent want upper anymore he wants mezzanine, does anyone know where we can go to get those seats for 2010?

do you think thts enough to beat 5 years?

and my dad doesent want upper anymore he wants mezzanine, does anyone know where we can go to get those seats for 2010?

Since the only Mezz you would consider is the endzone (others are starting at 400 per game + 5,000 psl) I dont think you will get those either since that will probably be the PSL level most regular fans would get. Also the lower endzone is a decent price.

But its tough to predict what will happen at this point. If you believe in God or the book "The Secret" start praying and asking and believing for a good seating location.

and ok.

Jetkid: You are right. For some reason they want us to call. Hopefully they can tell us exactly where we fall, not just the year.

Im still going to ask for this in writing since my memory is fading and will probably forget by the time they come to gouge me.

Archived