Xavier Nady

TaborJet

Wow. Do you even look at what you write? I'm as pissed off at A-Rod as you, but you can't be serious?

Watching both this season I really dont think its close. Nady works pitchers, gets big hits and doesnt look like utter crap against good pitching.

Him and Abreu are easily the best hitters the Yankees have

Watching both this season I really dont think its close. Nady works pitchers, gets big hits and doesnt look like utter crap against good pitching.

Him and Abreu are easily the best hitters the Yankees have

This season I would take Nady because of his similar stats and superior numbers w/RISP. But who would I take on my team over a longer period of time, when one has put up some of the greatest seasons of all-time and one is having what probably is a fluke season? You don't even think about that.

This season I would take Nady because of his similar stats and superior numbers w/RISP. But who would I take on my team over a longer period of time, when one has put up some of the greatest seasons of all-time and one is having what probably is a fluke season? You don't even think about that.

How people continue to defend A-Rod is beyond me. He's fine for a FO to sell tickets, I'll give you that. On countless meaningless occassions he's gonna hit the ball really far and make the casual fan oohhh and ahhh but to any fan who would like to see their team play well in meaningful games...I just don't get it. Biggest bed ****ter of all time. Nine more seasons of this at 30 mil...wonderful.

How is this season a fluke? Because the retard Joe Sheehan said so?

Come on. Guys like you are so held hostage by numbers its not even funny. Just watch the way Nady approaches every AB. The guy is a very good hitter and has gotten better every season. Add in the fact he's always been pretty clutch.

And if it makes you feel any better, Giambi is even worse than Alex remarkably.

Arod and Giambi are the biggest problems with this lineup. How they are still hitting 4th and 5th is embarrassing.

I agree, Girardi shouldve made line-up moves WEEKS ago, why he still has A-Rod batting clean up is beyond me.

Nady should bat 4th and Matsui 5th

How is this season a fluke? Because the retard Joe Sheehan said so?

Come on. Guys like you are so held hostage by numbers its not even funny. Just watch the way Nady approaches every AB. The guy is a very good hitter and has gotten better every season. Add in the fact he's always been pretty clutch.

You don't just improve from .278 to .330. You don't just go from a career .806 OPS to .936. Why isn't it a fluke? This is his fifth full season and by FAR his best one--NTM he's 29 years old. Would you take 4 seasons of numbers or one? It's common sense. He's a decent corner OF who's putting up an unreal season. If you think it's going to be like this next year you're sorely mistaken.

BTW, why is no one jumping on Pettitte like they do A-Rod? Pettitte is 10 times the reason the Yankees lost the game than A-Rod was. The scary trio of Coco Crisp, Kevin Cash, and Jeff Bailey went 7-13 against him.

Right, I forgot. RINGS, RINGS, RINGS.

If A-Rod knew how to hit a ball with Runners in scoring position we wouldnt be having this discussion. The bases were loaded twice yesterday with A-Rod coming up to the plate, and twice he hit into a double play like a ****ing retard.

Good hitters are gonna get hits regardless of who's pitching, it is the job of the offense to get the job done when the pitchers are getting beat up, A-Rod had that opporunity to put some runs on the board, but laid eggs twice. **** him.

BTW, why is no one jumping on Pettitte like they do A-Rod? Pettitte is 10 times the reason the Yankees lost the game than A-Rod was. The scary trio of Coco Crisp, Kevin Cash, and Jeff Bailey went 7-13 against him.

Right, I forgot. RINGS, RINGS, RINGS.

Agreed, i made that point in another post, about Pettitte, he cough up a lead twice last night and pitched terribly overall. There's no question that A-rod was awful yesterday but Petitte deserves at least as much blame for yesterday. Then again, there are certain Yankees that are untouchable and that includes Posada who happens to be a career .277 hitter.

You don't just improve from .278 to .330. You don't just go from a career .806 OPS to .936. Why isn't it a fluke? This is his fifth full season and by FAR his best one--NTM he's 29 years old. Would you take 4 seasons of numbers or one? It's common sense. He's a decent corner OF who's putting up an unreal season. If you think it's going to be like this next year you're sorely mistaken.

Paul Oneill was able to do it. But according to you and your saviour Bill James,I guess he was just another "decent corner OF"

And this isnt just about last night-Pettitte was certainly horrible. Arod has been awful in the clutch all season along with Giambi who hit 4th and 5th. Its just not acceptable.

Archived