Magic may turn to pinstripes | Floridatoday.com

MagicBizkit87

Here is what I am hearing from Realgm this is what these jerseys look like:

l_e5bd22624d49da991652f2c2cbef2555.gif

l_b0cbf7d6d5e941f407bc509c363277ed.gif

IDK, I gotta see them in person I'm not feeling these drawing. Kinda looks like a college team jersey. Bring back the old pinstripes, like the one on your avatar.

The franchise is 20 years old and has had numerous uniform changes. Can they just settle on one look?

I've always shown a liking to a 1989, 1992, and 1995 Orlando Magic look. The 1999 look wasn't that bad, but I just want the 1995 Orlando Magic Eastern Conference Champions look.

I've always shown a liking to a 1989, 1992, and 1995 Orlando Magic look. The 1999 look wasn't that bad, but I just want the 1995 Orlando Magic Eastern Conference Champions look.

I liked the original jerseys. It ticks me off when teams change their uniforms every other year.

I liked the original jerseys. It ticks me off when teams change their uniforms every other year.

I always hated that they got rid of the Pinstripes look. People always say pinstripes belong only in baseball. The Orlando Magic are the only team that made the pinstripes look good in the NBA.

All I know is, I can't wait to pick up my Dwight Howard jersey... lol

Archived