Must win for Jets this Sunday

PatriotReign37

Wasn't that game in December?! If you think thats humid you'd be in for a surprise Sir.

I've actually had the pleasure of working in Miami quite a bit in the last 2 years on various contracts. In fact I worked from June of last year to about April of this year. God I love SOBE (but of course hate the Phins with a passion). Anyway, I know first hand how bad it is in Aug and Sep and how it usually is in Dec. I can tell you that day in Dec was like an August day. It was bad. If I remember correctly, the whole weekend was like that.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're being way to kind. The Jets have a about a 5-95 chance of beating New England and I wouldn't even call that Arizona game a 50-50 shot.

You were complaining in a previous post about not feeling welcome, yet you spew this garbage? You're not going to be too welcome here making ridiculous statements like this. If anything 5-95 is the Phins chances against us. It's too bad, I initially thought you were an objective poster for a fan of an enemy (a rarity indeed) but now you're appearing to be just another troll.

I've actually had the pleasure of working in Miami quite a bit in the last 2 years on various contracts. In fact I worked from June of last year to about April of this year. God I love SOBE (but of course hate the Phins with a passion). Anyway, I know first hand how bad it is in Aug and Sep and how it usually is in Dec. I can tell you that day in Dec was like an August day. It was bad. If I remember correctly, the whole weekend was like that.

Meh, we call that Wednesday ;)

Don't sleep on how hot it gets here in September, rarely are December days even close to a September day in respect to the heat. Sunday will be the "calm before the storm", which usually is a still, cloudless day with the sun beating on you like a hungry Eskimo beating a seal.

Archived