SNY D LOW MVP

00tonytone

It was an ugly win, but a win is a win. SNY announcer says D LOW was the difference of the game. I agree, But Everybody on that defense contributed to this win.

D Low gets some air time on SNY not bad for a CB rookie and he says his instincts are gonna get better. HE also gave Revis his Props. JETSFANS have to be excited about our young CB's. Justin Miller is gonna have to strive for nickel I dont see him getting starter CB status on JETS

I Agree with U Revis shut down his WR. I dont think it was smith's fault, the field day Miami's TE had. Isnt that the LB's and SS responsibility. FS is safety valve to make sure nothing goes deep and since it was against Chad we cant really judge the cover deep lol.

I Agree with U Revis shut down his WR. I dont think it was smith's fault, the field day Miami's TE had. Isnt that the LB's and SS responsibility. FS is safety valve to make sure nothing goes deep and since it was against Chad we cant really judge the cover deep lol.

I believe the Dolphins were playing a 2TE/2WR offense on most passing plays. This forces both safeties to in effect, be strong safeties and Pennington picked on the TE opposite to who Rhodes was covering most of the time. Sometimes the other TE was Smith's responsibility, sometimes it was a LB (mostly Barton). That other TE killed us.

Archived