Derek Lee's BA is down to .350?

Blackout

yawn.

Who are these people youre talking about? Are they JV players on some high school team?

Actually they are great players in the NL that aren't mentally retarded and have chosen not to give their team the nickname of "idiots."

Personally I'm just glad that dipsh!t Bonds won't be getting the MVP this year. I thought Pujols should have got it the last couple years because Bonds puts 73 kinds of sh!t into his body. Pujols is at least clean, even though his showboating is something he should stop doing.

admit it, you'd take Pujols over any player in the entire American League

Well, lets not go crazy here. Albert Pujols is great and all...but Ichiro is the guy you want and NEED in actuality!

If you really want to talk about JV MVP...err, I mean NL MVP...Troll is correct, it has to be Andruw Jones.

Pujols, for all his bombs and RBI...is on a much better hitting team who wouldnt suffer as badly if he went down for the year as the Braves would without the services of Andruw Jones. Thats how you measure an MVP.

Well, lets not go crazy here. Albert Pujols is great and all...but Ichiro is the guy you want and NEED in actuality!

If you really want to talk about JV MVP...err, I mean NL MVP...Troll is correct, it has to be Andruw Jones.

Pujols, for all his bombs and RBI...is on a much better hitting team who wouldnt suffer as badly if he went down for the year as the Braves would without the services of Andruw Jones. Thats how you measure an MVP.

Pujols is hitting .341, Jones is hitting .270

Edmonds isnt the same this year and Rolen is crippled. Even Sanders is injured. Pujols is by far the best hitter in that lineup

Pujols is hitting .341, Jones is hitting .270

Edmonds isnt the same this year and Rolen is crippled. Even Sanders is injured. Pujols is by far the best hitter in that lineup

Doesn't matter. Where would the Braves be without Andruw Jones? Certainly not in first place in the toughest division in baseball. Jones has carried them this year.

If MVP votes were awarded for being a giant douchebag, however, Albert Pujols would be the runaway winner.

Doesn't matter. Where would the Braves be without Andruw Jones? Certainly not in first place in the toughest division in baseball. Jones has carried them this year.

If MVP votes were awarded for being a giant douchebag, however, Albert Pujols would be the runaway winner.

the braves pitching staff has nothing to do with them being in first place? Jones didnt even show up the first entire month of the year, Pujols has been producing all season

the braves pitching staff has nothing to do with them being in first place? Jones didnt even show up the first entire month of the year, Pujols has been producing all season

Mike Hampton and John Thompson have missed significant portions of the season, leaving a five man rotation of Smoltz, Hudson, Horacio Ramirez, Kyle Davies, and Jorge Sosa. Call me crazy, but I'll take Carpenter, Mulder, Morris, Suppan, and Marquis over that Braves rotation.

Dude, I am a money-baller...batting average really doesnt mean d!ck to me. Jones has hit clutch hit after clutch hit for the Brave with NO HELP while Pooh Holes has padded his stats against inferior NL teams with ALOT of help.

Take Pooh Holes off the Cards, and they still win the NL Central by double digits. Take Jones off the Braves, and the East is up for grabs.

Oh and sh!t all over Edmonds and Rolen if you wish...but the Cards success is due to their starting pitching (Carpenter, Mulder, Morris, and even somewhat Suppan) first and guys like Pooh Holes second.

Andruw Jones is hitting .214 with RISP

Pujols leads the league with 28 win shares, Jones has 16 (and isnt even in the top 20 in baseball)

anyone who argues Jones is more valuable has never looked at statistics before

WTF is a win share?

BTW, go look up the stats for walk-ff homers.

Archived