All is forgiven, Edgar!!!

Jet/BosoxFan

0-5, 2 horrendous errors...who cares? Is this guy made of steel or what? Sure, he looks like the spitting image of Cecil the Turtle and SOME members of RSN havent warmed up to my boy yet...

but Edgar hits a GW base hit and walks away a hero!

Oh, and we picked up YET another game on the $kankees, who were apparently dismantled by Jose Contreras. I bet Theo is throwing things around his hotel room out of JOY tonight!

Did one of you losers say something about a lead shrinking on the thread that p*ssyboy smizzy, the world's worst moderator locked?

Tom and Max must be Equal Opportunity Employers to hire a mentally disabled FOOL like that!

0-5, 2 horrendous errors...who cares? Is this guy made of steel or what? Sure, he looks like the spitting image of Cecil the Turtle and SOME members of RSN havent warmed up to my boy yet...

but Edgar hits a GW base hit and walks away a hero!

Oh, and we picked up YET another game on the $kankees, who were apparently dismantled by Jose Contreras. I bet Theo is throwing things around his hotel room out of JOY tonight!

Did one of you losers say something about a lead shrinking on the thread that p*ssyboy smizzy, the world's worst moderator locked?

Tom and Max must be Equal Opportunity Employers to hire a mentally disabled FOOL like that!

Next time i will delete it...we won't tolerate false or fake thread here on JN....you wanna make something up? Tell us how you date women.

Careful there tough guy...you dont wanna delete my threads. I am an invited guest on this site, you are a useful idiot to Max and Tom.

Secondly, I get more ass than a toilet seat.

Lastly, we've seen your pics on the fan photos page, I suggest you stop questioning my hetero status.

Careful there tough guy...you dont wanna delete my threads. I am an invited guest on this site, you are a useful idiot to Max and Tom.

Secondly, I get more a$$ than a toilet seat.

Lastly, we've seen your pics on the fan photos page, I suggest you stop questioning my hetero status.

What's the point of this conversation? You are a nobody will a ego problem.

Who cares?

you call that great?

My initial statement about getting more ass than a toilet seat was witty and timely...EB's unfunny hackey remark took awy from the initial comedic impact. I expect EB to bomb after my greatness...he is but an angry teenage virgin.

And yet you call it "great?"

Thats fine, you can have your own opinions...but just dont tell me your some impartial viewer not on either side.

I'm not on either side of this argument. I just thought that was a great statement.

JBF probably stole that line off the show "queer eye for the straight guy". Ya know some gay members of the red sox were supposedly on the show, you know JBF watched it and has it on tape. And i've heard that line so many times its almost as stale as his act.

you call that great?

My initial statement about getting more a$$ than a toilet seat was witty and timely...EB's unfunny hackey remark took awy from the initial comedic impact. I expect EB to bomb after my greatness...he is but an angry teenage virgin.

And yet you call it "great?"

Thats fine, you can have your own opinions...but just dont tell me your some impartial viewer not on either side.

Hold on man, whats with the attack there?

I just said that your statement was great. I found it funny. Nothing more, nothing less.

Be cool

Hold on man, whats with the attack there?

I just said that your statement was great. I found it funny. Nothing more, nothing less.

Be cool

Oh, then I apologize...I misread your post's meaning. For that I am sorry.

Please remember, I am fighting a 3-pronged attack here, on about 6 different threads.

Edgar leads the league in errors committed, correct? JBF - can you honestly say this guy is a real upgrade over Orlando Cabrera?

Yes, just ask Anaheim about Cabrera after receiving a big contract.

Edgar is the real deal. In fact as a rookie he won a game 7 WS.

I have questions on whether his back which has always given him trouble has become worse the last season or so. Other than Tejada ,Young, Jeter or Peralta, I'd rank Renteria up there among AL short stops.

I think the back is not quite right and that along with Carlos Guillen's knee has us missing two top SS at their best.

I never said Renteria was an upgrade over OC. Nobody was a bigger OC ballwasher than me last season. But bringing him back was never an issue apparently.

I wouldnt have shed a tear if Theo brought in David Eckstein...since it was really those 3 teams that played musical shortstops

Archived