What a shame you were out coached..

Grogans Heroes

Thats a big IF, come on join the Bernard pollard fan club. Thanks to him you have a chance to prove BELLY isnt just a cheater and a winning coach just because of Brady. Thanks to Pollard Belly has something Tangible to prove not just that he can crack opposing teams signals by the 2nd half even though that is a valueable talent.

That is what it came down to.. Plus, if Brady was in there it was 30 -10 ... See ya in Nov Jets ... :Nuts:

I doubt many Jets fans will still be following the team come November. Better luck in 2009, oh yeah, that's right. You already blew your salary cap for 2009 so you could win this year.

:Nuts:

Well, at least you've got the Yankees!

I doubt many Jets fans will still be following the team come November. Better luck in 2009, oh yeah, that's right. You already blew your salary cap for 2009 so you could win this year.

:Nuts:

Well, at least you've got the Yankees!

Ok, that's where you crossed the line. You can insult our team, they've been a sorry franchise, but you are full of **** if you're insulting the fan loyalty. The fact that you are posting on our board rather than your own is just a testament to how loyal we are. This board and the fanbase shouldn't even exist. It'd be like your fanbase before the Parcells got there. You probably wouldn't know, since you didn't even know the Patriots existed until Tom Brady showed up.

Ok, that's where you crossed the line. You can insult our team, they've been a sorry franchise, but you are full of **** if you're insulting the fan loyalty. The fact that you are posting on our board rather than your own is just a testament to how loyal we are. This board and the fanbase shouldn't even exist. It'd be like your fanbase before the Parcells got there. You probably wouldn't know, since you didn't even know the Patriots existed until Tom Brady showed up.

I'm sure he has a Craig James jersey in his closet.

Archived