We will beat San Diego next week

serphnx

I'm putting all my vcash up on this one. Yeah this loss was bad, but you guys are all going to do a 180 next week after the win.

This is the type of loss that you NEED to kick you into gear. The QB knows he's gotta take it seriously. The coaches know they ****ed up.

So now they have to look at themselves and fix the mess.

The Jets will come out next week on a mission.

You don't want these losses after going 18-0.

The chargers are probaly more pissed than us. hell they lost because the video replay was broken. They put up 38 points. and well there 0-2 after being predicted as SB champs. Its monday night IN sandiego. The chargers will come out more pissed than us, and Rivers had another 300 yard performance.

But hey after that we get Arizona at home, Cincinati at home, @oakland, and the chiefs at home. That should be 4 wins, and just like that were 4-2 goin into buffalo and then we pray Buffalo loses at least one game beofre our metting cause then we beat them and just like that were tied with them.

2-1 honestly should make us happy fans knowing our next 4 games. but we will even have hope if were 1-2. If we go into 1-3 then were screwed.

yeah man all 4 of them games are winable

buffalo is beatable too

But hey after that we get Arizona at home, Cincinati at home, @oakland, and the chiefs at home. That should be 4 wins, and just like that were 4-2 goin into buffalo and then we pray Buffalo loses at least one game beofre our metting cause then we beat them and just like that were tied with them.

2-1 honestly should make us happy fans knowing our next 4 games. but we will even have hope if were 1-2. If we go into 1-3 then were screwed.

hey man i used to live in newtown btw

The Chargers just lost two of the most excruitiating games any team can imagine.

They are playing at home on Monday night before a national audience.

Good luck on this one.

When you're right you're right.

2 things you might not agree with though.

A) If the Jets DO win next week, it brings them back as a legit contender.

B) Even if they lose, it's not the end of the season. Even if many on this board will cry as if it is.

When you're right you're right.

2 things you might not agree with though.

A) If the Jets DO win next week, it brings them back as a legit contender.

B)Even if they lose, it's not the end of the season. Even if many on this board will cry as if it is.

exactly just look at the remaining schedule after this week we get creampuffs for a few weeks.

I'm putting all my vcash up on this one. Yeah this loss was bad, but you guys are all going to do a 180 next week after the win.

This is the type of loss that you NEED to kick you into gear. The QB knows he's gotta take it seriously. The coaches know they ****ed up.

So now they have to look at themselves and fix the mess.

The Jets will come out next week on a mission.

You don't want these losses after going 18-0.

as hard as it may be for you guys to believe this, I'll actually be rooting for you guys next week. I absolutely hate the Chargers and all their whining. Go out there and beat their asses next week, next week I'll be wearing green...

underneath all that blue, of course...

as hard as it may be for you guys to believe this, I'll actually be rooting for you guys next week. I absolutely hate the Chargers and all their whining. Go out there and beat their asses next week, next week I'll be wearing green...

underneath all that blue, of course...

even though you despise the chargers why root for us? we have a shot to contend with you guys for the division. every game we win is just more pressure for you guys to win. and us beating sandiego will show we have woken up.

even though you despise the chargers why root for us? we have a shot to contend with you guys for the division. every game we win is just more pressure for you guys to win. and us beating sandiego will show we have woken up.

to tell you the truth, that's exactly why.

I want the AFCE to be competitive again. You guys winning, us winning, and if the Bills can keep up with their current trends should make for an interesting division race.

But Miami can keep losing. They are, afterall...Miami.

We're gonna beat the Chargers with this team? Have you even seen the first two games?

Miami could have easily won that game if it weren't for Revis' pick.

The Patriots had Tom Brady and Laurence Maroney out, and we had Favre behind a revamped offensive line, and we still lose. This offense hardly did anything. We don't even have a consistent kicker on our side.

So yeah, SD's probably a loss.

The Cards pounded the Phins 31-10, while we had trouble just holding onto the lead in Miami. That game isn't a gimme anymore.

Then there's the bye where hopefully by then Favre will be in sync with the offense. Cincy should be a win, considering how terrible they are. I'm looking at a 3-2 or even 2-3 start.

I don't see the relevance to the topic in your post.

But if you insist on talking about the Dolphins, we're pitiful, but not much worse than you guys.

were 1-1, you guys are 0-2. your defense got blasted, our defense did not. our offense got more points than the phins again.

yeah you guys are really catching up.

Archived