Joe "The Genius" Strikes again!

How does this f-ing idiot keep his job? By my count his terrible managerial skills have cost the Yankees about 7-8 games this year. Remember, bringing in Stanton to face Brian Roberts with Mo ready in the pen? It just never ends. The guy make Rich Kotite look like Knute Rockne. Please George, Bring back LOU! [-o<

"I'm not pleased with the manager," Steinbrenner said. "I don't know why they kept the left-hander in there... He should never have pitched to Konerko. Konerko's their best hitter." :evil:

Amen George!

So let's get this straight...

Future Hall of Fame manager Joe Torre makes you Yankee fans say "He makes Rich Kotite look like Knute Rockne"

This is why we all hate you Yankee fans, so very very much...statements like that.

No only are you a front-running phoney, 90, but your anger is misdirected. How 'bout calling out Alan Embree. I am as qualified as anybody to tell you how much he sucks! He was a Red Sox castoff that george just had to have in hopes of sticking it to the Red Sox, how's that working out for ya, old man?

JBF,

You are an idiot! First, what's a New England sports fan doing on a Jets message board. You must have been the ass munch in school that ate paste and sat in the corner all alone. You couldn't pay me to go on some stupid ass "Chowder Message" board. Now, as for Joe. The guy is a total moron. The Yankees could have won all those championships with Billy Martin's corpse on the bench. The Yankees talent level was a zillion times better than the next team. Add that to the team chemistry with leaders like O'Neill, Tino and Petite and no one could touch those teams. Now, the Yankees talent level is not even in the top 5. So, Joe actually has to manage and his studity is really showing. So, shut your pie hole and go find some other message board and a new bottle of paste to eat. =D>

Yeah those 2000 Yankees were a juggernaut. The 1998 squad was amazing. In 1996 the Braves were so much better it wasn't even funny.

He has won 4 times here. When he wins it all this you, you will be saying how great he is.

Archived