Auburn / LSU

StillerPaul

You guys watching? I forgot they were playing and missed most of the first half..... Anywho, good game?

LSU is my team so i've been watching the entire game. A few notes if you're interested. Mediocre QB play by both although it seems Todd from Auburn has been a better game manager. I am not in favor of using two QBs for LSU, however i can't argue with Les Miles. Both defenses have been stout, however I believe LSU's will hold up later in the game due to their depth.

Auburns secondary has been blanketing Byrd and the rest of LSUs receivers. Jaret Lee of LSU threw a terrible pick 6 towards the end of the 2nd quarter that put Auburn up 14-3.

I will say this, my love for tyson jackson only grows with every game that i watch him play. I think he would be the perfect addition to our defense in this years draft and could be our richard seymour. The only thing i am worried about him is his attitude and his unhealthy obsession with lil wayne...if any of you saw his bio questionare a year or so ago you'd understand haha...

I'm not sure what the average is for LSUs punter, but i wouldn't mind having his leg as opposed to whoever the hell we have kicking for us.

WOW I love every single thing about Les Miles and his ballsy play calling...like last year when they were down by 1 with 8 seconds left in the game and yet went for the td instead of the fg and won

Yea that's how a coach should play it IMO too. Ya gotta take the fight to the other team. I'm bettin' some NFL team will give him a long look-see within the next couple years too.

Another thing that i forgot to mention that happened in the beginning of the game, which happens in NFL games and pisses me off to no extent...the fans were so uncontrollably loud that auburn was unable to hear the plays called. This is especially important considering auburn is in their first year i believe installing a complex spread offensive system. Fans just don't understand that they should shut the **** up when their team is on offense.

I absolutely love how charles scott runs, he actually reminds me a lot of last years jacob hester. He can play half back or full back..i just love how hard he runs.

It makes me want chatman back for those tough gains.

Jaret Lee has absolutely come into his own and hatch may be seeing his number of snaps greatly diminish.

What a drive, what a play...such great play-calling by Les Miles. I may be biased for being an LSU fan, but I'm sorry, there is nothing that compares to SEC football. These teams hit hard for 4 complete quarters a game and are just so damn exciting to watch.

Yea and ya know what? I'd absolutely LOVE to see an SEC team vs USC for the championship!

Yea and ya know what? I'd absolutely LOVE to see an SEC team vs USC for the championship!

Me too, i've wanted that for a while. I really dislike USC and the win-fed, silverspoon attitude that their fans have.

I will admit that USC has a filthy defense..I'm a huge fan of Maluaga and cushing, but I'd take LSU's defense over them.

If jaret lee can continue to develop and have LSU put some points on the board, I don't see why they couldn't beat USC.

USC is used to playing powder puff defenses and yes i don't think anything of OSUs defense, that when then play an auburn or LSU they just get frustrated.

Edit: I'm gonna apologize for my middle school style of typing, but I'm currently filling out applications to grad school as well as watching TV so I'm just writing whatever comes to my mind haha

Auburn was dominating in the 1st half. Talk about Half time adjustments LSU looks like a different team 2nd half.

Les Miles is great at the half time adjustments and I think the main thing can be LSU's giant offensive line opening holes up for Scott, who just runs hard regardless of a hole, and Jaret Lee coming into his own. After that interception I figured his confidence would just be ruined, but he's bounced back and bounced back very nicely....granted his hand was a little forced when hatch got drilled, but still a nice bounce back

Archived