KORNHEISER

JETSFAN5180

REAL fans see this.and should be PISSED.Why DELETE TRUTH????????????????

It's all a big conspiracy. Max is actually working for ESPN, they don't want anything negative said about their announcers. Do not think, you'll be liable of being caught. Big Brother is watching you.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

It's all a big conspiracy. Max is actually working for ESPN, they don't want anything negative said about their announcers. Do not think, you'll be liable of being caught. Big Brother is watching you.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

KORNHEISER SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Standard newspaper guy turned TV-head.

He's all about shock value.

Don't expect much substance.

For shock value to be effective, you have to know what the hell you're talking about. For two years, it's patently obvious that he knows less about football than my mother & is cued factual tidbits here & there. It's almost as though he was placed there for people who are clueless about football to identify with. He's painful to listen to & this has nothing to do with his Jets comments this year or last year.

I never liked Tony, though I admire his imitation of my admiration for Favre.

sweet, another poster pretending to be a famous person. This is awesome!

BTW, 5180 should have some kind of restriction on how many exclimation points and question marks he is allowed to used in a given day. If we can keep it below one thousand i think that would be advantageous for everyone involved.

Meanwhile...anyone else laugh their asses off when they saw the Thomas Jones bit at the begining of the game? God that was hilarious.

I hate to say this because I hate him, but Kornheiser is right.

I`m gonna have to agree. The guy is right 100%. The Jets havn`t had **** to cheer for since 1969. 39 years of NOTHING. So what is it, every 19.5 years we go to a Championship Game just to lose?

We`ve had 2 AFC East Titles since the merger of the two leagues?

Never having a home to call home?

Sharing the world`s most expensive stadium ever to be built by mankind and it`s only gonna be half ours?

PSL`s?

Wanting our new Giants Stadium to have a roof only to have the Giants say NO?

Fans are gonna have to freeze/sweat their balls off or get drenched in this "State Of The Art" 1.6 Billion dollar ****hole?

Kornheiser is absolutely right. He has every right to bash this franchise just as much as we do. Wether or not he`s a fan of the Jets doesn`t matter. I`m sure he also doesn`t give a rats arse what Jets fans think about him.

I`m not a fan of his. I actually hate just about all announcers. I do like his honesty and not worrying what anyone thinks about his comments.

Personally, I think the NFL needs to rid itself of Monday Night Football altogether. We here on the East Coast always get the shaft on Monday night. Who the **** wants to stay up till midnight on a work night? It`s even worse going to a game. You don`t get home till 2:30am and I live 13 miles from the stadium. Should be Saturday Night football, or Friday night. Damn, I`d settle for Thursday night instead of Monday.

Personally, I think the NFL needs to rid itself of Monday Night Football altogether. We here on the East Coast always get the shaft on Monday night. Who the **** wants to stay up till midnight on a work night? It`s even worse going to a game. You don`t get home till 2:30am and I live 13 miles from the stadium. Should be Saturday Night football, or Friday night. Damn, I`d settle for Thursday night instead of Monday.

i say make the games kickoff @ 8

westcoast gets shafted with 10 o clock games

i kno i dont wanna wake up at 10 to watch football after a long saturday nite

westcoast gets shafted with 10 o clock games

i kno i dont wanna wake up at 10 to watch football after a long saturday nite

I would love it. I rarely have "long Saturday Nights" anymore. :lol:

But to be serious, I would love it I think. It`s much easier to wake up on a Sunday morning and watch football then it is to go to bed at 1:00am Tuesday morning just to get up at 5:00am to go to work for 10 hours.

Archived