should we be a little nervous about the D?

Jetkid94

It was a tale of 2 1/2's IMO.

Our defense was stellar in the first 1/2, we forced a lot of turnovers and did a good job, I think we got complacent in the second 1/2. I think there should be some concern but nothing to get overly worked up about.

You should see what Rob Ryan is doing with the Raiders defense against the same Chargers team. They look impotent.

We are like the guinea pigs this year... the pats now the chargers beat us up... then the next week teams know how to play them...

Amazing though how Rob Ryan puts his players in the right places and hwo his players are doing the little things... hands up... going for the strip... ect

We are like the guinea pigs this year... the pats now the chargers beat us up... then the next week teams know how to play them...

Amazing though how Rob Ryan puts his players in the right places and hwo his players are doing the little things... hands up... going for the strip... ect

Well Ryan aint going nowhere, so you can forget about that. And even if the Raiders let him go, I don't think Mangini would bring him in.

Well Ryan aint going nowhere, so you can forget about that. And even if the Raiders let him go, I don't think Mangini would bring him in.

I hope the JETS get a smart exciting DC... the talent is growing on D... they need someone to use it properly...

And you know that how?

Because he was talking to the D on the side lines doesn't mean he was making defensive calls

Where did I say he was making calls? lol

Nice try though, it was clear Mangini got nervous too and tried to help out.... he RARELY leaves his post on the white line...

You should see what Rob Ryan is doing with the Raiders defense against the same Chargers team. They look impotent.

Before we get too excited about Rob Ryan maybe we should look at what the team is doing the rest of the season. The Rams D looks good so far today too, I'm not hiring Haslett.

Archived