• Rays in 4
    • RAys in 5
    • Rays in 6
    • Rays in 7
    • Phillies in 4
    • Phils in 5
    • Phils in 6
    • Philly in 7

The Phillies are a perfect storm so far this year. Don't hate.

Please . The Mets are a better team than them. They just happened to have choking tendencies again. Enjoy the run and hopefully you guys can close it out, because you won't be seing this again for a LONG time.

real nice a Yankee fan rooting for the phils. akin to a Met fan rooting for boston...ughhhh

I went to college at a Philly school, and therefore:

1) I've been to vastly more games at CBP than at Shea in the last decade.

2) For College Sports purposes, I would be tremendously aided by the Phillies breaking the "Curse of Billy Penn."

Tampa Bay has the Phils right where they want them.

Everytime we have counted out the Rays they have answered the call.

Rays will win tonight and then the series is going to get very interesting.

I hope so. But there is also a positive side of Philly winning. Maybe they'll pull a Detroit and burn themselves down !!! :rl:

Please . The Mets are a better team than them. They just happened to have choking tendencies again. Enjoy the run and hopefully you guys can close it out, because you won't be seing this again for a LONG time.

the mets are better than the phils? Get real. Yeah the better team is sitting home watching 2 years in a row and they're better.

the mets are better than the phils? Get real. Yeah the better team is sitting home watching 2 years in a row and they're better.

Your team is put together with smoke and mirrors. Lets see how they do the next 5 years. You are the Rockies of 08. Enjoy it because we won't be seeing you again for a long time.

Archived