GO RAYS!!

haggis

Usually I hate and detest the team that puts my boys out, but how can you dislike Tampa? Great team, great manager, Lester pitched well enough but Garza hit a groove.

I feel sick right now with the Sox going out, but I want Tampa to take it down. Keep it AL.

Usually I hate and detest the team that puts my boys out, but how can you dislike Tampa? Great team, great manager, Lester pitched well enough but Garza hit a groove.

I feel sick right now with the Sox going out, but I want Tampa to take it down. Keep it AL.

Classy post

Go Rays

Happy for those guys after getting beaten up for years

Twins fan here, and I'm definitely rooting for the Rays. Never even been out of last place in the division except 2004 and now? And they are going to the WS? That is sweet. Besides, Bartlet and Garza were just Twins last year. I'm sure they are not so bummed about the trade now. Morneau scored that final run for home field adv. for AL, hopefully the Rays can put it to good use.

Twins fan here, and I'm definitely rooting for the Rays. Never even been out of last place in the division except 2004 and now? And they are going to the WS? That is sweet. Besides, Bartlet and Garza were just Twins last year. I'm sure they are not so bummed about the trade now. Morneau scored that final run for home field adv. for AL, hopefully the Rays can put it to good use.

Now I know something insane happened over at JI when you're over here, Kate. Welcome. Oh, yeah, I'm going for the Rays, too. Who doesn't love a sappy Cinderella, rags to riches, story?

Archived