Eric Mangini has done a great job this year

BP

You have contributed so much quality material and driven so much more quality material out of me responding to you... I dont think this thread would be good without you! :roll:

tZKPWKHtkZQ

we need a better mangini tribute but for now :D

why? thos losses are insignificant if he wins the division. playoff and regular season 2 different entities

dunce.jpg

dont get glad get mad

so herm edwards is better than mangini

dunce.jpg

every week you make a fool out of yourself trying to make the same arguments against mangini.

have some self respect and jump off of a bridge please

you went all over the town but came back to the same point

go eat a bag of dicks you sasquatch

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You should be happy = check

You're not happy = check

Why?

:rl::rl::rl::rl:

I am thrilled today actually, you wanted me to join in... I certainly wasnt going to circle jerk over a coach again after Herm... I cant do it... let him prove something first....

I was going to attempt to talk about it seriously and point out REAL flaws with his coaching and compare REAL facts...

But you and Chadamoron decided to go the laughing and insult route instead and brush off anything I tried to say...

You guys brought this downhill, not me... you cant pour fuel on the fire and then blame the fire for burning you.

i think he forgot to take his midol today

TheHulkwithMidol.jpg

take some midols assclown

I think most would say you have, considering you make a living out of trying to find something halfwitted to say in every thread and acompany it with a stupid smiley or a dumb picture with nothing real to add...

Your worse than a post whore... your a talentless post whore

I am thrilled today actually, you wanted me to join in... I certainly wasnt going to circle jerk over a coach again after Herm... I cant do it... let him prove something first....

I was going to attempt to talk about it seriously and point out REAL flaws with his coaching and compare REAL facts...

But you and Chadamoron decided to go the laughing and insult route instead and brush off anything I tried to say...

You guys brought this downhill, not me... you cant pour fuel on the fire and then blame the fire for burning you.

Good, at least you can admit some things (good thing Boozer isn't here) ;)

I didn't insult you, Bruce. but I am laughing at you.

:rl:

I think most would say you have, considering you make a living out of trying to find something halfwitted to say in every thread and acompany it with a stupid smiley or a dumb picture with nothing real to add...

Your worse than a post whore... your a talentless post whore

do you really want me to go back to last week's episode after the jets beat the patsies when you were blabbering **** all over the place. i'm trying to save what little respect you have on this board

Good, at least you can admit some things (good thing Boozer isn't here) ;)

I didn't insult you, Bruce. but I am laughing at you.

I know, you did the laughing he TRIED the insulting...

Its ashame people like him run around here and instead of debating a topic like I was going to try and do... he posts a dunce cap picture and gives himself a high five.

Good Job Pal! Your so funny, ever think of standup?

do you really want me to go back to last week's episode after the jets beat the patsies when you were blabbering **** all over the place. i'm trying to save what little respect you have on this board

Spare me and stop trying to cop out...

Man up and prove it bitch.

Care to chime in on the subject and explain why you think Mangini has done GREAT this year?

Or are you just going to be a 1 trick talentless post whore?

listen if you want me to go game by game and play by play. i wont go through that because

1 i have a life

2 i am tipsy

but herm's so called teams never dominated other teams like the jets are doing right now. herm was never able to beat a good team in his life. most of his wins when he was with the jets were against average teams

I know, you did the laughing he TRIED the insulting...

Its ashame people like him run around here and instead of debating a topic like I was going to try and do... he posts a dunce cap picture and gives himself a high five.

Good Job Pal! Your so funny, ever think of standup?

It's better than bumping old ecurb threads to make you look like a fool. don't you think? :)

listen if you want me to go game by game and play by play. i wont go through that because

1 i have a life

2 i am tipsy

but herm's so called teams never dominated other teams like the jets are doing right now. herm was never able to beat a good team in his life. most of his wins when he was with the jets were against average teams

I dont want you to explain why Mangini is better than Herm... my HS coach was better...

Tell me why Mangini has done a GREAT job this year like the thread says and stop trying to wiggle out of it...

You have been on this board ALL DAY and posted A LOT... you can spare ONE PARAGRAPH to actually contribute to a thread for once...

I know its easier to just hit a smiley button... but give it a shot

It's better than bumping old ecurb threads to make you look like a fool. don't you think? :)

I never feel like a fool... anyone can be made to look like a fool in hindsight... congrats... you have along with everyone else here at some point...

Im loud about my opinions... oh well... they arent a lock to be right everytime... otherwise I would be in Vegas getting rich...

At least I have the balls to stand up and speak my mind... unlike Chadamoron who "doesnt have the time" to respond

even though he was here all day...

What a joke

I never feel like a fool... anyone can be made to look like a fool in hindsight... congrats... you have along with everyone else here at some point...

Im loud about my opinions... oh well... they arent a lock to be right everytime... otherwise I would be in Vegas getting rich...

At least I have the balls to stand up and speak my mind... unlike Chadamoron who "doesnt have the time" to respond

What a joke

the reason i am not going to explain myself to you because i dont have to. you are doing good enough job making yourself look like a retard anyway. you dont need my help

the reason i am not going to explain myself to you because i dont have to. you are doing good enough job making yourself look like a retard anyway. you dont need my help

You have offically proven you are a little bitch that slaps someone like a girl then runs.

Call me what you want... and heck even if it is true... it doesnt change what you are.

What a joke

This thread is about how Mangini has reigned in Favre and made him responsible. You ignored that and went on another rampage against the coaching staff. That's the truth, so deal with it.

I am worlds above you at whoring... sorry buddy

but you have had just under 100 posts here all day and you cant defend your stance

Thats weak buddy.

Go to bed then and dont talk **** then hide.

game days dont count. every body posts mor on gamedays. i registered here almost a year before you did but you however have 4 time more post than i do. and i wasn't even calling you a post whore and it wasn't even on this thread. so again what the **** are you talking about

This thread is about how Mangini has reigned in Favre and made him responsible. You ignored that and went on another rampage against the coaching staff. That's the truth, so deal with it.

This thread is about how "Eric Mangini has done a great job this year"

BP's reason was because of what he has done with Favre, my reasons why he wasnt were posted... others chimed in..

and Chadamoron did the usual stupid comment/callout/picture/smiley and then tries to make ti about the other person while claiming he doesnt have to post a reason..

I have not mentioned anything about Shotty... the offense has been too good for me to...

My complaint is the same as everyone elses... closing out a game on defense...

Have we been winning? Yes... but what happens when the JETS dont pull off the OT win against a team they blew the lead against... that could be season over... its a probelm...

oh yeah i ran away alright.

You have and you are... you claimed you didnt have time... and yet your in here forever fighting with me about how I am a post whore not you...

I never said I wasnt you dip****...

I said you are...

Just becuase your less of a whore doesnt mean your not... your posts are not quality dont act like they are...

This thread is about how "Eric Mangini has done a great job this year"

BP's reason was because of what he has done with Favre, my reasons why he wasnt were posted... others chimed in..

and Chadamoron did the usual stupid comment/callout/picture/smiley and then tries to make ti about the other person while claiming he doesnt have to post a reason..

I have not mentioned anything about Shotty... the offense has been too good for me to...

My complaint is the same as everyone elses... closing out a game on defense...

Have we been winning? Yes... but what happens when the JETS dont pull off the OT win against a team they blew the lead against... that could be season over... its a probelm...

You are the poster child for the "doom and gloom" fan. I say this nicely: Get a frickin life.

You have and you are... you claimed you didnt have time... and yet your in here forever fighting with me about how I am a post whore not you...

I never said I wasnt you dip****...

I said you are...

Just becuase your less of a whore doesnt mean your not... your posts are not quality dont act like they are...

first off i never called you out for post whoring. i told IJ to stop post whoring and you tried to defend your little butt buddy and start attacking me. and then you bounced

You are the poster child for the "doom and gloom" fan. I say this nicely: Get a frickin life.

Gainzo rules.

Ecurb, comparing Herm's 9-3 start in 2004 either shows you have a short memory, haven't been a Jets fan for very long, or are simply looking to be argumentative. Herm lost to every team we played with a winning record in that 9-3 start (the exception being the Chargers who were 1-0 after beating the sucky Texans in week 1).

I'd much rather have a pair of hiccups (losing 1 & winning 1) against the likes of Oakland & KC - with a team full of new faces - and then hits its stride & beats the 1st-place Pats & undefeated 1st place Titans, BOTH on the road.

This team, while I don't know how far they'll go, I feel CAN beat anyone. Herm's teams, 2004 included, you kind of knew that the class teams of the division or conference were going to beat us up (unless we had ridiculous luck like 2 non-offensive TD's vs Pittsburgh in the playoffs).

Here's the 9-3 start in 2004:

W Cincy in Carson Palmer's first NFL start. They started out 1-4.

W SD who didn't exactly resemble the team that got hot 2 weeks later. Hell, Brees left the damn game.

W Miami, who lost their first 6 games & finished 4-12.

W Buffalo, who was 0-3

W 49ers, who finished 2-14

L NE - the first real team we played. We lost.

W Miami - again. They didn't just start out 0-6. They also went 1-9. So 2x we beat a team otherwise 1-7. Yay.

L Buffalo. A team with a 2-5 record.

L Baltimore. Another opponent with more than 1 win = another loss for the Jets

W Cleveland. Team would finish 4-12.

W Arizona - was game 2 of their 4-game losing streak. Their next 2 losses were to Detroit & the otherwise 1-15 49ers. Yeah, they were awesome.

W Houston. Another team with a losing record.

The next 4 were against Pittsburgh, Seattle, NE, and the Rams. Two games against top teams, and a game each against a team 1 game over .500 and 1 game under .500. We lost 3 of those 4.

In 2004, the first 12 games was the easy part of the schedule. The first 5 and last 3 in particular.

Something about that team - you knew we were no match for the elite AFC teams.

This year, the first 12 games included the difficult part of the schedule.

We just knocked off a pair of 1st place AFC teams on the road, including one that was 10-0. Whether we do or don't end up winning every remaining game is not the point - you know we can compete with & beat anyone.

And the team knows it, too.

There's no more "well, chalk this one up as a loss because it's the Steelers (or the Patriots or whoever)" - the excuses are over. This is the best the Jets have looked since '98, which is the last time we knew we could beat anyone without getting unbelievably lucky.

If you think about it, that loss to Oakland might have been a blessing in disguise. It turned this season around, and the Jets have won 5 straight ever since.

Maybe it did cost us home field throughout, but either way you look at it, I'd say this team is in great condition right now.

I don't know whether we would or would not have won each of the past 5 games if we'd beaten Oakland.

But the team may not have gone into any of those games knowing they could "afford" to lose.

We were chalking up certain games as automatic (or probable) wins & automatic (or probable) losses. Now I don't see any remaining opponent as a probable loss.

Feels great. Whatever the necessary road was to get to where they are - who cares?

For those who forget, the Giants also got spanked much worse by a crap team last year (Vikings, then 4-6, and without Adrian Peterson) and narrowly escaped losing to the Bears & the God-awful Dolphins & Jets.

Archived