Eric Mangini has done a great job this year

BP

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where is ecurb2369? :lol:

He is getting better for sure... needs to learn how to properly close out game by stepping on their throat and not letting them have 10 yards at a time... and dont blame it all on Sutton... Mangini is a defensive coach and you know he has his say...

As for the offense that credit needs to go everywhere but Mangini... Favre was joking about how little he has to do with the offense... credit goes to shotty and the QB coaches ect for keeping Favre under control.

Im warming back up to this CS... I have been all over the map with them... thats what a ****head like Herm will do to you... very short leash...

He is getting better for sure... needs to learn how to properly close out game by stepping on their throat and not letting them have 10 yards at a time... and dont blame it all on Sutton... Mangini is a defensive coach and you know he has his say...

As for the offense that credit needs to go everywhere but Mangini... Favre was joking about how little he has to do with the offense... credit goes to shotty and the QB coaches ect for keeping Favre under control.

Im warming back up to this CS... I have been all over the map with them... thats what a ****head like Herm will do to you... very short leash...

If only we had Chad :lol:

:rl:

dunce.jpg

So wait... You say Mangini should share the blame for the defense, but not the credit for the offense???

Interesting...

It lends a lot of credence to the idea of this team, with all it's new additions, needed time to gel.

Favre was obviously not in sync with his receivers, the playbook, for everyone was trimmed down, and the offensive line was still getting used to one another.

All you can ask of a coach is to get the most out of his talent. Today, it appeared he did. Let's hope it continues.

So wait... You say Mangini should share the blame for the defense, but not the credit for the offense???

Interesting...

Yes Mangini does not have much to do with the offense... most of the players have hinted at it and Favre flat out came out and said it after last week... Mangni keeps his hands in what he knows...

Your a complete idiot trolling post whore mother ****er.

Nothing to add, cant even respond with half a post and then the idiotic picture...

I thought it was funny

Stop being so sensitive. you brought it upon yourself.

Yes Mangini does not have much to do with the offense... most of the players have hinted at it and Favre flat out came out and said it after last week... Mangni keeps his hands in what he knows...

ecurb, just let it go. you're making a fool out of yourself.

I thought it was funny

Stop being so sensitive. you brought it upon yourself.

How did I bring it upon myself?

Why has Mangini been great this year? Please guys instead of being *******s give me a reason why he is great... I gave reasons why is not...

Herm Edwards was 9-3 with this team in 04' so dont pull the record as a reason...

and dont forget about a loss in oakland almost halfway through the season... almost losing to KC... and blowing a lead in NE to bring the game into overtime... oh and dont forget almost blowing the Cards lead...

Notice the trend? Mangini and his defensive mind have been alomst losing... which means barely wining... which means usually losing to GREAT teams... and if we want him to bring this team all the way you cant have it...

Why has Mangini been great this year? Please guys instead of being *******s give me a reason why he is great... I gave reasons why is not...

Herm Edwards was 9-3 with this team in 04' so dont pull the record as a reason...

and dont forget about a loss in oakland almost halfway through the season... almost losing to KC... and blowing a lead in NE to bring the game into overtime... oh and dont forget almost blowing the Cards lead...

Notice the trend? Mangini and his defensive mind have been alomst losing... which means barely wining... which means usually losing to GREAT teams... and if we want him to bring this team all the way you cant have it...

so herm edwards is better than mangini

dunce.jpg

ecurb, just let it go. you're making a fool out of yourself.

Favre said it not me... he said when they asked how much Mangini chimes in about the O... "every once and a while he yells over and asks shotty if we can run mroe of those (hand gesture) thingys,"

Said that Mangini sticks to working with what he knows.

It lends a lot of credence to the idea of this team, with all it's new additions, needed time to gel.

Favre was obviously not in sync with his receivers, the playbook, for everyone was trimmed down, and the offensive line was still getting used to one another.

All you can ask of a coach is to get the most out of his talent. Today, it appeared he did. Let's hope it continues.

:sign0098:

Favre said it not me... he said when they asked how much Mangini chimes in about the O... "every once and a while he yells over and asks shotty if we can run mroe of those (hand gesture) thingys,"

Said that Mangini sticks to working with what he knows.

every week you make a fool out of yourself trying to make the same arguments against mangini.

have some self respect and jump off of a bridge please

Because Favre has gone from an uncontrollable madman to a game controller and leader. he has a huge ego and Mangini didn't bruise it and lose the team. that's how.

Your blind love for Pennington is still shining through.

Because Favre has gone from an uncontrollable madman to a game controller and leader. he has a huge ego and Mangini didn't bruise it and lose the team. that's how.

Your blind love for Pennington is still shining through.

This has NOTHING to do with Favre OR with the Offense at all... Im not happy with Mangini and the Defense...

Favre is doing well and Mangini is doing a good job of keeping all these high paid guys happy...

My reason for comparing to Herm was to show how little it means at this point though... you need to look deeper... does the coach have the ability to do the little things championship coaches can do...

Herm went 9-3

Herm kept high paid players happy

Im not saying Herm is good, just the opposite actually (I think everyone but Chamoron got that one) Mangini has done nothing more (less actually) than a coach we all hate...

This has NOTHING to do with Favre OR with the Offense at all... Im not happy with Mangini and the Defense...

Favre is doing well and Mangini is doing a good job of keeping all these high paid guys happy...

My reason for comparing to Herm was to show how little it means at this point though... you need to look deeper... does the coach have the ability to do the little things championship coaches can do...

Herm went 9-3

Im not saying Herm is good, just the opposite actually (I think everyone but Chamoron got that one) Mangini has done nothing more (less actually) than a coach we all hate...

you went all over the town but came back to the same point

Herm went 9-3

You should be happy = check

You're not happy = check

Why?

:rl::rl::rl::rl:

Archived