Manchester United - World Champions!

Panzer Division Marduk

None of them do, but they're all still pissing away points. Chelsea just drew with Everton. Been 16 days since one of the big 4 last won.

True.

I just think the way Chelsea has that sick goal differential they will eventually win out over 38 games.

True.

I just think the way Chelsea has that sick goal differential they will eventually win out over 38 games.

It's crazy how many points big teams are pissing away this year.

I've been dissapointed with United this season. I'm not convinced with Rooney and Berbatov at all as a strike force, I don't know how you can't ****ing play Carlos Tevez who IMO is better than both. He was IMO our best player towards the end of last season.

The centre of midfield is also a problem, we don't control games in the way we did last season. We've badly missed Scholes - The pairing of Fletcher and Carrick just doesn't do it for me. Anderson IMO is better than both and I can't understand why he isn't starting every game.

Overall I just haven't been impressed. Luckily we've been bailed out by the fact that Liverpool & Chelsea have been dropping points so we are still in a very good position.

Losing Vidic vs Inter is huge, such a ****ing joke too!

Archived