Cheer up Jet fans

PatriotReign37

actually we have ratliff and ainge one would be a franchise qb

mangini will learn and grow

you must be ****ing kidding me. i mean yeah it's possible ratliff or ainge wind up being good. but ther eis no way in hell mangini shoudl be allowed to run this team another season.

actually we have ratliff and ainge one would be a franchise qb

mangini will learn and grow

Serious question, what are you basing the opinion that Mangini can learn and grow as a HC?

JMJ quoted this portion of a Boston newspaper article in another thread from back when Mangini was a DC, which I'll quote here:

Mangini's youth is predictably seen as a liability and in his first year as defensive coordinator in New England, he grappled a little with changing his management style from coach to coordinator. For instance, he quizzed defensive players on their teammates' responsibilities, an exercise which eventually made members of the defensive line wonder why they had to learn what the cornerbacks were doing. Mangini was also slow to change the struggling Patriots' defensive style during midseason. After a loss at Kansas City, Belichick encouraged putting more pressure on the weak lineup of opposing quarterbacks the Patriots were about to face and the New England defense began to sparkle.

So, in 2005 as a DC, Mangini's biggest faults were: (1) failure to adjust and (2) passivity. In 3 years as a HC he has not improved that.

Why would you expect after 4 years Mangini will be something he's not?

Serious question, what are you basing the opinion that Mangini can learn and grow as a HC?

JMJ quoted this portion of a Boston newspaper article in another thread from back when Mangini was a DC, which I'll quote here:

So, in 2005 as a DC, Mangini's biggest faults were: (1) failure to adjust and (2) passivity. In 3 years as a HC he has not improved that.

Why would you expect after 4 years Mangini will be something he's not?

i am basing that on i dont want another rebuild. give mangini one more year if it doesn't work his contract is up anyways

i am basing that on i dont want another rebuild. give mangini one more year if it doesn't work his contract is up anyways

Sure just like they gave Herm extra chances because of injuries...

but wait... Mangini has had a healthy talented team and ****ED IT UP

How much better of a chance do you want or think for that matter the JETS can give him?

Archived