Yankees, Teixeira ready to announce $180M deal

JetNation

All things being equal ARod would bat 3rd. It would be a no brainer. Since ARod has a big hairy vag that flares up constantly he will bat 4th. And they will go Lefty - Righty throughout the order.

Yankees win 110 in the regular season.

All things being equal ARod would bat 3rd. It would be a no brainer. Since ARod has a big hairy vag that flares up constantly he will bat 4th. And they will go Lefty - Righty throughout the order.

How do they go lefty, righty when Jetes bats second?

It will be a little interesting Girardi might want to separate lefties and righties-

1-Damon L LF

2-Jeter R SS

3-Texiera S 1st

4-Arod R 3rd

5-Matsui S DH

6-Nady R RF

7-Posada S C

8- Cano L 2nd

9 Cabrerea S CF

How do they go lefty, righty when Jetes bats second?

Um, I think I am missing something.

Anyway, Boynton posted what they could do if they want to go L - R from top to bottom. Having a few switch hitters along the way helps.

Um, I think I am missing something.

Anyway, Boynton posted what they could do if they want to go L - R from top to bottom. Having a few switch hitters along the way helps.

Either that or I am. If Damon leads off, followed by Jeter, you said ARod would bat third...that's two right handed bats back to back...no?

Either that or I am. If Damon leads off, followed by Jeter, you said ARod would bat third...that's two right handed bats back to back...no?

No check the post again. I said normally ARod (best hitter) would be 3rd. But they will bat him 4th instead and then go lefty righty 1 through 9.

• 1 month later...

Based on Girardi's comments the other day, it looks like I was right.

Archived