Worst Show Ever: Sex and the City

TomShane

Four gross women harping on idiot men whose characters are obviously written by sexually repressed fat chicks. Nasty. Cynthia Nixon is vile-looking. Sarah Jessica Parker looks hideous (as always). Kim Catrall was hot back during the Nixon era and the other one is just boring. I hate that show. Gahhhhhhhhhhh.

Four gross women harping on idiot men whose characters are obviously written by sexually repressed fat chicks. Nasty. Cynthia Nixon is vile-looking. Sarah Jessica Parker looks hideous (as always). Kim Catrall was hot back during the Nixon era and the other one is just boring. I hate that show. Gahhhhhhhhhhh.

Do you really dislike the show or the fact that all the women you have slept with have told their friends how small your penis is?

I would have to disagree.

One of the wonderful things "Sex and the City" did was to make really strong drinks "cool" and "trendy" for women to drink.

Cosmos, Apple Martini's, Mohitos, all that crap. Those drinks (and their powerful effects) have caused COUNTLESS guys to get laid in a drunken blur.

How many times have you seen a group of women who, empowered by that dumb little show, have gotten absolutely hammered and gone looking for some action.

And for that, I thank the creators of that terrible show.

I think Sex in the City was supposed to be a show about gay men, not heterosexual women. The basically kept the original concept but just put heterosexual women as the protaganists, without changing any of the scripts (written with gay men in mind).

In other news, a levee broke in Louisiana. Carry on.

Archived