Does Rex Ryan help the PSLs?

BwanaZulia

Does hiring Rex Ryan help sell PSLs?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does hiring Rex Ryan help sell PSLs?

I am going to vote no.

It is a good name, but not a "BIG NAME" that could move tickets. Most fans seem on the fence and since his team just went down the offensive ****ter this Sunday, it is hard to predict amazing things.

If Woody was going for a big lift in his HC hire, this wasn't it.

BZ

I am going to vote no.

It is a good name, but not a "BIG NAME" that could move tickets. Most fans seem on the fence and since his team just went down the offensive ****ter this Sunday, it is hard to predict amazing things.

If Woody was going for a big lift in his HC hire, this wasn't it.

BZ

Firing Mangini was the bigger move in regard to selling PSLs. It brought back some disenfranchised fans. I would tell you that the average, read the NY Post, Jet fan knows Rex Ryan because of his father, but not what team he coached for.

Firing Mangini was the bigger move in regard to selling PSLs. It brought back some disenfranchised fans. I would tell you that the average, read the NY Post, Jet fan knows Rex Ryan because of his father, but not what team he coached for.

I was at a birthday party this weekend with my youngest son. Some other Dad had on a Jets shirt and said he had season tickets back in the day. I started talking about Rex Ryan and told him he was the next coach. He didn't seem to know who it was.

I forgot that not everyone spends 5 hours a day all-year-round talking about the Jets.

:winking0001:

I was at a birthday party this weekend with my youngest son. Some other Dad had on a Jets shirt and said he had season tickets back in the day. I started talking about Rex Ryan and told him he was the next coach. He didn't seem to know who it was.

I forgot that not everyone spends 5 hours a day all-year-round talking about the Jets.

:winking0001:

I usually differ to my father as the 'average jets fan'. He's a guy that watches every game outside of christmas season when I call him at work with updates, and he reads at least one sports section a day, and watches Sportscenter.

In this case, he knew who Rex Ryan was, but mostly through the articles he'd read leading up to the hiring.

The people that are going to be paying the highest PSL's probably don't know who Rex Ryan is.

Those of us who know who Rex is won`t pay it either ,Woody was on a good run at haveing me move out of what are listed as $10,000 psl`s down to what iare listed as $5,000 PSL`s after spending all that cash on the team last off season ,but THE MORE I THOUGHT ABOUT WOODY charging JET Fans double for the exact seats Giant Fans are paying for their PSL`s in Section 105 that was the end of me paying for the $5,000 PSL`s

Archived