Running Game

MTJ06

Rex Ryan Quote

"we will be an all weather offense and that starts with the running game."

Those of you who feel that we are set at RB with TJ and Leon and dont need to bring anybody else in or waste a draft pick on a RB, do you still feel that way?

Rex Ryan Quote

"we will be an all weather offense and that starts with the running game."

Those of you who feel that we are set at RB with TJ and Leon and dont need to bring anybody else in or waste a draft pick on a RB, do you still feel that way?

I feel we get a RB in round 3 with the saints pick. dont waste the first and second on RB.

I feel we get a RB in round 3 with the saints pick. dont waste the first and second on RB.

I thought we only get that pick if Vilma is resigned? I don't think that's gonna happen IMO. However yes I'm sure they'll draft or sign a RB, a bruiser type that can move the pile.

I thought we only get that pick if Vilma is resigned? I don't think that's gonna happen IMO. However yes I'm sure they'll draft or sign a RB, a bruiser type that can move the pile.

we wouldve got there 2nd if he resigned before the free agency period began, but since the saints are smart there gonna re-sign him during free agency to prevent that. but his stats and all that stuff get us a 3rd rounder. so we lose a 3rd for favre but get a better 3rd from saints.

we wouldve got there 2nd if he resigned before the free agency period began, but since the saints are smart there gonna re-sign him during free agency to prevent that. but his stats and all that stuff get us a 3rd rounder. so we lose a 3rd for favre but get a better 3rd from saints.

Cool, thanks for clearing that up.

Archived