Laser Dentistry

New York Mick

Simple question has anyone ever had it done and if you did what was it like.

I hate the dentist but I've been reading about Laser Dentistry and it's supposed to be quicker and a lot less painfull with a shorter recovery time and it's not that I don't trust what I read in ads :rolleyes: or mind a complete stranger using a tool that could cut though steel on my teeth, I just wanted to hear first hand from the patient's point of view.

Is that a run on sentence?

Simple question has anyone ever had it done and if you did what was it like.

I hate the dentist but I've been reading about Laser Dentistry and it's supposed to be quicker and a lot less painfull with a shorter recovery time and it's not that I don't trust what I read in ads :rolleyes: or mind a complete stranger using a tool that could cut though steel on my teeth, I just wanted to hear first hand from the patient's point of view.

Is that a run on sentence?

My dentist uses it and I like it.

So basically what the ads say are true?

laser dentistry is awesome. make sure your insurance covers it though. there are only 2 fotona lasers in the caribbean & my dentist has one. I'm getting long in the tooth as they say & lasers beat the hell out of scaling. Way more accurate & can actually assist in bone regeneration

It is cutting edge technology at its finest & soon all dermotoligists will be using them as well.

This is definetely the future

laser dentistry is awesome. make sure your insurance covers it though. there are only 2 fotona lasers in the caribbean & my dentist has one. I'm getting long in the tooth as they say & lasers beat the hell out of scaling. Way more accurate & can actually assist in bone regeneration

It is cutting edge technology at its finest & soon all dermotoligists will be using them as well.

This is definetely the future

LOL, I don't even have car insurance. I always pay cash for everything so hopefully he'll make me a deal like everyone else.

I don't live in the Caribbean and there seems to be a lot in S Florida.

LOL, I don't even have car insurance. I always pay cash for everything so hopefully he'll make me a deal like everyone else.

I don't live in the Caribbean and there seems to be a lot in S Florida.

I guess it depends on what you need done then. My dentist wants to pay for his new toy via the inside of my mouth. for what I had done i'd still prolly pay the $$ if I wasn't insured since I don't wanna lose any gumline but it's not needed for fillings etc.

Ask a lotta questions but it is definetely very safe & painfree comparatively speaking

Archived