I'm New Here. Please Don't Hurt Me.

SAR I

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey SAR! I remember you from my old usenet days. Has age mellowed you? I hope not.

Wow. And I just posted some old usenet stuff on the other forum. No such thing as "mellowing". I've got serious money now. Can buy all the young hourly rentals needed in any hotel in America. How are things with you?

SAR I

No, not this time. No grudge. Just the annual The Jets Aren't In The Super Bowl And I'm One Year Closer To Death blah's.

I've haven't seen you post on JI in ages. Do you visit there on occassion?

SAR I

This username is banned permanently but I have made many guest appearances under different aliases.

I think we can make a one time off topic exception for SAR.

Go Jets. Now this is officially football related.

Thanks for signing up. :-P

Glad to be here. So far, it's rather friendly. How do I get some vCash? Does it bail members out of bannings or something? I don't like being the poorest member of the board when in real life I'm so fabulously wealthy.

SAR I

Glad to be here. So far, it's rather friendly. How do I get some vCash? Does it bail members out of bannings or something? I don't like being the poorest member of the board when in real life I'm so fabulously wealthy.

SAR I

I will sell you my vCash at 4 to a dollar. :yes:

I will sell you my vCash at 4 to a dollar. :yes:

I would, but I need every penny as I'm buying my way to the front of the PSL line right now. Lots of old time season ticket holders looking for something to line their pockets in this tough economy.

SAR I

Archived