Chris Brown

LiLMiCKMANTLE

I know my reaction is messed up in a way, but I don't know why I reacted in this way to the news:

When I heard Brown was arrested for hitting a woman I didn't think much of it, but when I heard Rihanna was the victim I went, "Wow, what an a-hole!"

Now, I have no idea why I thought it was no big deal that Brown was accused of hitting a random woman (beating of women is bad, of course), but it became a big deal when I heard it was a celebrity victim.

Anyone else have the same reaction?

I know my reaction is messed up in a way, but I don't know why I reacted in this way to the news:

When I heard Brown was arrested for hitting a woman I didn't think much of it, but when I heard Rihanna was the victim I went, "Wow, what an a-hole!"

Now, I have no idea why I thought it was no big deal that Brown was accused of hitting a random woman (beating of women is bad, of course), but it became a big deal when I heard it was a celebrity victim.

Anyone else have the same reaction?

So wait, he got arrested for hitting her?

I knew this relationship was never going to last.. I hope he didnt give Rihanna a even bigger forehead

0209_chris_rihanna_launch.jpg

She should get together with Tom Brady. He doesn't hit women as far as I know and they could project movies off each other's foreheads.

So wait, he got arrested for hitting her?

Yes. But he was first charged with making criminal threats.

According to reports, at about 12:30 am Sunday morning, Rihanna and Brown got into an argument after leaving a pre-Grammy party. They were in a car together, parked. She got out the car, he went after her, and roughed her up. The extent is unknown, but she does have visible bruises on her face.

911 was called and Rihanna stood at the scene while Brown hopped in his car and left. Rihanna was met by police and taken in an ambulance to the hospital. Brown later turned himself in to the police and posted bail.

the company my daughter works for does a lot of promotional stuff gettin big names to perform on island.

My daughter is usually involved in pr work makin sure the "performer" has a good time while here. It's a great perc for her gettin to meet the stars,vip to events bla bla bla.

most of the time it's been brilliant hangin with stars but rhianna proved to be a real premadonna beech. nothin anybody did for this girl was right.

seems like cris is findin this out for himself but still no reason to strike a woman

Yes. But he was first charged with making criminal threats.

According to reports, at about 12:30 am Sunday morning, Rihanna and Brown got into an argument after leaving a pre-Grammy party. They were in a car together, parked. She got out the car, he went after her, and roughed her up. The extent is unknown, but she does have visible bruises on her face.

911 was called and Rihanna stood at the scene while Brown hopped in his car and left. Rihanna was met by police and taken in an ambulance to the hospital. Brown later turned himself in to the police and posted bail.

rumor has it that she had a cold sore on her lip and he acused her of cheating i guess he thought it was a herpies bump..LOL and they got into it.. but thats is probably just rumor

Thanks for clearing it up SMC, can't check TMZ where I'm @. I heard about this Mick, a friend of mine told me she gave him herpes or something....I don't condone hitting women, but if she knew about this, and gave 'it' to him......I understand.

Thanks for clearing it up SMC, can't check TMZ where I'm @. I heard about this Mick, a friend of mine told me she gave him herpes or something....I don't condone hitting women, but if she knew about this, and gave 'it' to him......I understand.

but this is the thing i dont get.. if she really gave him an STD and he was pissed off why would he wait til after a pre-grammy party to start fighting and ****.. i would of dumped her ass and showed up to the grammys with some bad ass chick from LA you know he could find one in the matter of minutes that would want to go to the Grammys with him... and in a silver lambo!! cmon now

rumor has it that she had a cold sore on her lip and he acused her of cheating i guess he thought it was a herpies bump..LOL and they got into it.. but thats is probably just rumor

There's conflicting rumors (as there always is).

Supposedly Rihanna is a clingy girlfriend who can't bear to have Brown out of her sights. If so, it makes no sense that she gave him herpies.

Also, Brown's stepdad used to beat up on Brown's mother, so there is a history of domestic violence. Just sayin.'

The bottom line is, Brown may have screwed up his career for a while.

There's conflicting rumors (as there always is).

Supposedly Rihanna is a clingy girlfriend who can't bear to have Brown out of her sights. If so, it makes no sense that she gave him herpies.

Also, Brown's stepdad used to beat up on Brown's mother, so there is a history of domestic violence. Just sayin.'

The bottom line is, Brown may have screwed up his career for a while.

Hope he didn't blow all his money on that Lambo. O'well never really cared for either of their music, maybe one or two songs of Rihanna's.

it was rented.. its in the LA impound right now and its costing him 2 stacks a day in rentals fees until he can give it back LMAO!!

LOL.

All this, and he's only 19. The thing is, this really hurts him because he's an R&B singer with a squeeky-clean image.

I have not heard of either of these people until today. Still, anyone who hits a woman is a scum**** in my book.

if have never heard of these two then i dont know what rock you live under in brooklynn.. :) im not a fan of them at all but they are all over the place in commercial and movies its hard not to see or hear about them

yep except they had just left Clive Davis's house not every couple can say that..lol

Whaaa? Me and my honey have been to Clive's plenty of times. It 'aint all that - but the bar is fully stocked and Whitney always hooks me up with some pain killers. Love that girl.

Whaaa? Me and my honey have been to Clive's plenty of times. It 'aint all that - but the bar is fully stocked and Whitney always hooks me up with some pain killers. Love that girl.

hahahaha did you see her last night it almost seemed like she was having trouble speaking when she was presenting

Archived