TV Land Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm just interested in why we're all voting for WoodyPaige. Not that I think he's innocent, but I want to see the rationale without having to go through the whole thread myself.

Thanks.

WE- For Vicious he has considered voting for WP before due to his absence prior to his unfortunate situation. This has been because of how he has voted and how he has posted. Vicious decided to go after a less active poster this time as CTM implored us to do and Vicious believes we should go down that path.

Still alive, bitches!!

I'm going to wait to vote, I have to read some posts.

My FOS is still on 'LilMick. His language, not his southern 'twang', is very suspicious to me.

I love how the red sox fan is going after the Yankee fan but it's all good voting for me isn't going to get you anywhere

But that sucks about Uart I figure he had just as much power as me but it's whatever I'm still suspicious of EY, Vic, RJF,JT and WP

We really need to start looking at the guys that aren't posting

JVoR was the investigator, and the doctor (if there is one) let him get killed.

Well then this game isn't going to end well until we get some more info because these killing and lynchs aren't really getting us no where unless you look at Norway and vic's little duo they had going at the begining cuz I haven't forgot about that

Vote: Thor Again, original hunch from day 1.

Apologies for my absence. And thank you, doggin, for not shortening the day and night phases. Just started a new job about a month ago and I'm constantly in my friggin car (hello tax write-off). If anyone is interested in getting Aflac for their company let me know (wow, I'm a whore).

Vote: Thor Again, original hunch from day 1.

Apologies for my absence. And thank you, doggin, for not shortening the day and night phases. Just started a new job about a month ago and I'm constantly in my friggin car (hello tax write-off). If anyone is interested in getting Aflac for their company let me know (wow, I'm a whore).

Again, your hunch is wrong and you're wasting your vote.

Sometimes they do, sometimes they have a limited number. Even if they had a limited number, they still should have used it on JVoR, it was obvious the mafia would go after him.

Yea I don't really know all the factors of this game yet cuz. It's mybfirst time that's why I brought that up...

Plus now Thor is startin to copy me so hey is looking team suspect right now to

and there have been some pretty good excuses by these guys that have been MIA ....RFJ with his phd and WP with this mom and that gotta be legit cuz cmon now and then now Aflac made it's way in the picture I'm allessed with these guys got me all messed up

So before I pass out I VOTE:THOR sorry cNt bold on my iPod LOL

This feels like a chess match now while in the beginning (of this game) it was a crapshoot--I like it!

The game is great fun when everyone starts rolling.

I still don't have much as far as guilt goes besides a few hunches, but I do KNOW three innocents and am starting to strongly reconsider my position of WoodyPaige.

The game is great fun when everyone starts rolling.

I still don't have much as far as guilt goes besides a few hunches, but I do KNOW three innocents and am starting to strongly reconsider my position of WoodyPaige.

Care to share? If you're 100% sure, it'll likely help with the voting (unless you're mafia - I'm slightly more than 50% sure you're not). Scum obviously know who is innocent and shouldn't care if you make your thoughts public.

Care to share? If you're 100% sure, it'll likely help with the voting (unless you're mafia - I'm slightly more than 50% sure you're not). Scum obviously know who is innocent and shouldn't care if you make your thoughts public.

I've explained this numerous times... but it's the RJF/Thor connection... no way it's mafia.

Let's just say I'd state my reputation as a 'good player' on the fact that Thor is innocent.

I've played this game with you a few times and know how you operate (for the most part, anyway). As I said in a recent post, I'm a bit more than 50% sure that you're NOT scum. <sigh> Unvote: Thor. For now. Frickin SOB, EY. ;) Now I have to actually go back and reread.

Just had a thought...

We've talked about the doctor(s) failing in not protecting JVOR.

Well, what about the mafia actually voting for him? What does this tell us about our mafia.

He was the obvious mark for protection, so an experienced player in the mafia would say 'no way can we vote for him', he'll live. They'd also know that he was going to investigate me, ctm, thor, or RJF first, and with that, they'd all come back innocent. So, it would be unlikely for any of them to be caught the first night, so no big deal to kill a less obvious target.

Voting for JVOR seems like the work of a less experienced mafia, who may not have thought this out so far. I only wish I'd have thought of this earlier, CTM would still be alive. No way would he have wasted that first vote.

I think it's time to start looking it players who might not have thought of this, which is less experienced players.

So, not only for his avatar, but because of this:

Vote: LiLMickMantle

Archived