TV Land Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FOS everyone not named Thor. EY furiously protected Thor from day 1 and came up innocent. I know EY is smart enough to not be tricked into defending scum this much.

Thor referred to EY as Brown Bear several times throughout the game. For those who watch Scrubs, Brown Bear is a nickname that JD has for Turk. This whole thing supports the RJF-THor-EY connection.

The big problem that I have with this is I don't understand how there can be three doctors in this game unless either the role is split like it was in the "Double Blind" game or at least one of the three are/were actually powerless. I also don't get why Doggin would make the doctor roles so obvious. If any mafia members know the show they became instant targets for knight kills.

Basically I am absolutley confused now and have no clue who to go after at this point.

Agreed and Vicious has bought your role reveal. Perhaps the "doctor" is Cox and JD/Turk roles are powerless. Vicious isn't entirely sure on this part. Anyways, Vicious still feels comfortable with his analysis and thinks townies should focus in on our votes. Let's also consider the activity level of some posters, Jets things has slided by for quite a while without saying much.

WP- Vicious asks you go back and look at Vicious's post about who to go after next. Let Vicious know your thoughts afterwards, want to get on the same page with other people Vicious perceives as townies.

Agreed and Vicious has bought your role reveal. Perhaps the "doctor" is Cox and JD/Turk roles are powerless. Vicious isn't entirely sure on this part. Anyways, Vicious still feels comfortable with his analysis and thinks townies should focus in on our votes. Let's also consider the activity level of some posters, Jets things has slided by for quite a while without saying much.

WP- Vicious asks you go back and look at Vicious's post about who to go after next. Let Vicious know your thoughts afterwards, want to get on the same page with other people Vicious perceives as townies.

Sort of mini-breakdown of remaining players. I took Doggins list from the first post in the thread amd just took out the dead names. I didn't bother changing the numbers so thats why its so ****ed up.

3) Bleedin Green-one of the only experienced players left. Hasn't said much since day 1. He needs to be pressed for information. I don't really trust him.

5) Irish-Newb. Could very well be scum.

8) War Ensemble- see above

9) Vicious- Annoying as hell. Sort of neutral on you at this point.

10) The Artist Formerly Known as Rutgers- Obvious Dr. Cox. Irrelevant at this point

11) WoodyPaige- Townie. One of the only experienced players left. Keep him alive.

12)Thor 99- J.D. 100% trust him now. I was wrong on him in the begining but EY changed my mind on him and I know truley believe he is J.D. I would love to get his oppinions on things.

14) Jet Things- has said basically nothing all game.

16) Double Down- I don't really have a good read on him either.

Sort of mini-breakdown of remaining players. I took Doggins list from the first post in the thread amd just took out the dead names. I didn't bother changing the numbers so thats why its so ****ed up.

3) Bleedin Green-one of the only experienced players left. Hasn't said much since day 1. He needs to be pressed for information. I don't really trust him.

5) Irish-Newb. Could very well be scum.

8) War Ensemble- see above

9) Vicious- Annoying as hell. Sort of neutral on you at this point.

10) The Artist Formerly Known as Rutgers- Obvious Dr. Cox. Irrelevant at this point

11) WoodyPaige- Townie. One of the only experienced players left. Keep him alive.

12)Thor 99- J.D. 100% trust him now. I was wrong on him in the begining but EY changed my mind on him and I know truley believe he is J.D. I would love to get his oppinions on things.

14) Jet Things- has said basically nothing all game.

16) Double Down- I don't really have a good read on him either.

Vicious agrees on the BG part. He answered Vicious's questions but then again questions in this game can be easily justified. Vicious is sorry BG, he just feels too strongly about you and WE, distancing vote you cast on him and voting consistently on innocents. Throw in the fact you are experienced, it makes you too slippery.

Vote: BG

Vicious agrees on the BG part. He answered Vicious's questions but then again questions in this game can be easily justified. Vicious is sorry BG, he just feels too strongly about you and WE, distancing vote you cast on him and voting consistently on innocents. Throw in the fact you are experienced, it makes you too slippery.

I want to hear from Thor before I make my vote but if thats the way you guys want to go I think I can support that.

Thor went with War. Both War and BG are the guys Vicious suspects the most and will go anyway the town goes. IJ has already placed his vote in against BG.

****. I missed that post. Alright I got to think this through then. With no deadline and this being an important vote its not a time to be hasty and make a bad choice. That doesn't mean that people shouldn't participate though.

Meant to quote Vicious with my last post.

I've had one of either IJ or Lil Mick as mafia from the beginning, I think that much has been justified. I'm still not 100% on IJ's innocence though, and I'm not buying the whole Lil Mick thing, as he was going to go down anyways. If it looks like BG is the way people are voting, I'd be willing to go that way too because I don't have too many convincing reads anyways.

I, too, would like to see if Thor has any info to share with us. I would also like to see Jet Things and Double Down get pressed more, they've slid by relatively under the radar a bit too easily if you ask me.

****. I missed that post. Alright I got to think this through then. With no deadline and this being an important vote its not a time to be hasty and make a bad choice. That doesn't mean that people shouldn't participate though.

Exactly. Vicious cast a vote to apply pressure although 2 votes is hardly pressure.

Exactly. Vicious cast a vote to apply pressure although 2 votes is hardly pressure.

Actually with only 9 players left 2 votes is a decent amount of pressure. It only takes 5 votes to lynch at this point so 2 votes is almost half way there. I see what you're doing there just be careful.

Actually with only 9 players left 2 votes is a decent amount of pressure. It only takes 5 votes to lynch at this point so 2 votes is almost half way there. I see what you're doing there just be careful.

Right. We have War suspecting IJ now. Once we have a player assigned to RJF's old role that is when Vicious thinks we should proceed foward with a lynching. Vicious pities the person who comes into the game this late.

I'm no mafia, but I kind of see where you're going. My question though is how have I "consistently" voted innocents? I still point to the fact that I didn't inend to vote WE, althouggh even if I had I surely don't see in what way that implicates me.

Personally, I would bet anything given how quickly mafia have fallen in this game, one or more of them will be trying to fall back off the radar. We have really been letting the quiet guys slide and I just suggest more than anything that you all realize we have plenty of time and not rush to a rash decision. At the very least, doing that makes it too easy on the mafia and gives us little to work with from today.

As far as my own thoughts go, I still don't like those who are quietly lurking in the background. One thing that has certainly caught my attention is the relationship between Ey/RJF/Thor. After I've thought about it further I think its highly likely they were a mason group. If that were the case then they'd have been able to talk to each other and share thoughts. Given that he's the last of these 3 in the game and they seemed to have a good idea of what was going on, I'm inclined to follow Thor's lead and given my previous suspicions cast my vote:

Vote: War Ensemble

As far as my own thoughts go, I still don't like those who are quietly lurking in the background. One thing that has certainly caught my attention is the relationship between Ey/RJF/Thor. After I've thought about it further I think its highly likely they were a mason group. If that were the case then they'd have been able to talk to each other and share thoughts. Given that he's the last of these 3 in the game and they seemed to have a good idea of what was going on, I'm inclined to follow Thor's lead and given my previous suspicions cast my vote:

If they are a mason group does that mean that they aren't doctors?

If they are a mason group does that mean that they aren't doctors?

Possessors of these roles know one another and what their roles are.[35] On the innocent's side, a "Mason" usually has no special abilities, but knows the identity of all other Masons and that all Masons are also innocent.[36] There are, however, sometimes Mafia Masons, who look like Masons, but are actually part of the Mafia. Innocent Masons all believe that the Mafia Mason is innocent.Sibling pairs typically consist of one Mafia and one Innocent; if one dies, both die. Cupid in Werewolves chooses a pair of "Lovers" on the first night.[37] In this variant, the Lovers can also win the game (regardless of whether they are Mafia, Innocents, or both) by being the last two standing. In most versions, if one "Lover" is killed the other dies as w

unvote - Irish

vote - War Ensemble

I agree with BG, and I think following Thor's lead is the way to go. I wanted to see what kind of reaction I would get by voting Irish.

Vicious hates to "agree with BG" but the point is Thor was protected by both EY and JiF. If they felt this strongly then Vicious will go for it.

Unvote: BG

Heck, looks like Vicious beat me to it.

jack_bauer_torture.jpg

I'm Jack Bauer, a townie. Because I'm morally ambiguous, I come up as evil if the finder investigates me. I get to kill one person in the game, no restrictions on whether to do so during the day or night phases.

So your saying you killed someone last night?

Archived