New Stadium 3D Seating Chart

BwanaZulia

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/new_york_jets/

Funny the Giants had theirs first, but this one is much more specific and you can get into a small area to see what it will look like.

BZ

Wow. The Jets should be sued for misrepresentation as their 3D view from the last row of the Stadium looks like you are sitting in the 5th row of the lower bowl.

Upper Prime seats are best value...No PSL and relatively cheap with a solid view.

I don't consider sitting up in the ozone layer a solid view. If you seen this thing in person right next to the current stadium you would get a better idea how much higher the upper deck is. Plus the fact we don't know what the price is set for the non psl's.I have a feeling its going to put a nice size dent in the wallets.No psl's but you are going to pay...

BTW: I emailed Christie and she responded nicely. Looked up my account, told me what year I was (2004) and when I would be getting my playbook (March 23rd).

Signed it "Go Jets!"

Gotta love it!

BZ

If you want to move to the mezzanine you can ask for my seats. Suzie Orman told me I can pay for both Catholic High School for my son and Season tickets. Damn you Suzie, damn you! :-P

If you want to move to the mezzanine you can ask for my seats. Suzie Orman told me I can pay for both Catholic High School for my son and Season tickets. Damn you Suzie, damn you! :-P

That is an interesting thing.

I wonder if I could find someone who has huge seniority but is either downsizing (from 10 to 5 tickets) or getting out altogether and somehow BUY their seniority.

BZ

That is an interesting thing.

I wonder if I could find someone who has huge seniority but is either downsizing (from 10 to 5 tickets) or getting out altogether and somehow BUY their seniority.

BZ

I am not sure, but it can definitely be done after the fact by buying in the first persons name and transferring them a year later.

Shouldn't be too hard finding somebody.

Oh well I guess it is time for me to get press passes so I can go to the games for free.

Archived