Justin Miller re signs with the Raiders

TDjoey

Why the hell would anyone sign with that abortion of a franchise?

Did Crazy Al offer Miller the starting gig opposite Aso for 7 mill a year?

You gotta be in a bad way to want to play for that team, must be that absolutely nobody else is calling.

I doubt nobody is calling, the kid is a playmaker kick returner. He bounced back from an injury, joined a new team and didn't skip a beat, i think broke one off for a td in like his first game.

I doubt nobody is calling, the kid is a playmaker kick returner. He bounced back from an injury, joined a new team and didn't skip a beat, i think broke one off for a td in like his first game.

Miller had two KR for a TD this past year. I think he could've went to a playoff caliber team to provide an extra spark on special teams, well kick returning because we saw him try and return punts :bag:. I just wonder what his contract looked like.

Justin Miller sucks on defense but is still a great Kick Returner. Unfortunately for him Joshua Cribbs and Leon Washington are just a tad better so he won't be recognized as much as if he were in the NFC where he would be the #2 to only Devin Hester.

Justin Miller sucks on defense but is still a great Kick Returner. Unfortunately for him Joshua Cribbs and Leon Washington are just a tad better so he won't be recognized as much as if he were in the NFC where he would be the #2 to only Devin Hester.

Actually, he would be #1, seeing as how Hester got benched.

Why the hell would anyone sign with that abortion of a franchise?

Did Crazy Al offer Miller the starting gig opposite Aso for 7 mill a year?

You gotta be in a bad way to want to play for that team, must be that absolutely nobody else is calling.

Actually The Raiders special teams unit is one of the best. They made a big point of keeping that unit intact this offseason. J Miller has no chance of playing in their secondary. Probably lets T Branch concentrate on playing defense than worry about special teams.

Actually, he would be #1, seeing as how Hester got benched.

Hester can actually play more things than Return Man, so yes, Hester in the latter part of last season wasn't returning kicks, but he was returning Punts.

He's still a better return man.

Archived